| Back Through The Doors |

The music of the old elevator played a memorable tune from your first "stay". You decided to bring a flashlight, snacks and water with you this time to be prepared unlike your last time being at the Hotel. The elevator comes to a standstill as the door slides open to the lobby, you walk in and take the old memories that linger in the air from the last staying, you give a soft smile even though you had nightmares here and you step out as the elevator closes and you here it lazily lower. Walking to the luggage holder, you crouch under it and crawl to then snatch the key labeled "001" and crawl back through, you stand to your feet and place the key within the lock that holds the door shut.

'click, errrr'

The first door creeks open into another room with three bookcases and one closet, you walk through the door way and continue to Door 002.
———
You gathered some item on your walk through the doors, like batteries and coins, though you have not ran into Rush yet and you'd like to keep it that way. Door 009 comes up, as the door opens the lights give away a flicker, "Rush..." you mumble as you sprint through the rest of the doorframe you had been standing at. Distant static like, ear piercing screeching is getting closer, sadly there was no closet in that room...

Louder...

And Louder...

And even louder...

'SLAM'

You narrowly escape Rush as you shoved yourself into a closet at Door 011, which showed that your already weren't welcomed back. The lights shattered and bursted as Rush ran through the area, you open the door as you heave from sprinting for your life to one closet. You turn on your flashlight and shake it a bit before the light illuminates the room you were in, you catch your breath and continue through the hallways, rooms and doors.
———
You escaped Rush a few more times and ran into Ambush, nearly dying again, but you managed and gathered more things on your continued walking as you reached Door 027. The doors seemed to fly by fast now unlike the last time, and you knew who would come up soon. You hesitated to open the door and once you did you were met with eyes staring deeply at you on the wall, occasionally blinking, but they stared and made you shiver to your core. "Well, it seems I will meet an old "friend" again." You said aloud as you stared at the dead looking eyes, and you continued forward after swallowing your fear and panic back down. The next thing you knew, Door 030 stood before you, you fumbled at the handle before swinging it open. The long, eerie hallway stood before you with its arched ceiling. You shuffled in the door, and didn't bother searching the drawers that stood at the walls of the hallway along with some bookcases. You gathered all the courage you could and continued walking, but fear was arising as you neared the next door.

Then you heard it...

You slowly and eagerly turned to face the sound behind you. A dark, inky sludge puddle formed on the floor as hands shot up and grabbed the floor with claws as a figure arose from it. The blank eye from forever ago sent shock down your spine, you swear you could've seen the no-mouthed entity smile creeping. Then you turned and ran for your life as it lunged itself at you, it's clawed hands reaching out to grasp you...

'crawl, open, crawl again, open, crawl once more, open'

You managed to dodge everything that laid in your path as you had fallowed the strange blue light. You turned around swiftly as you slammed the door which the entity clawed out to reach you, and heave once again as you fall to the floor from exhaustion.

'thump!'
'bang!'
...
'BANG!'
...
'BANG BANG CRASH!'

You stared at the door in fear, panicked and terrified as splinters broke of the door as a inky claw hand broke through. The entity's claw tore the wood door with ease, "The hell! This h-hadn't happened last time-" your thoughts got cut off as the door got ripped off the hinges with some unexpected strength.  "AHHH-"
———
Cliffhanger...

Authors Note: Sorry if this isn't long, but I will continue the cliffhanger! So do not fear for it shall continue, and I hope you have liked this so far.

Word Count: 752

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Doored Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें