Sapphire in last year

This will take place in a flashback and one of the episodes of season 4.

Facts about Stephanie:

1. She loves grape flavour chewing gum.
2. Her favourite shape is a heart.
3. Her favourite celebrity is Clara Nightingale.
4. She is the leader of a cheerleader team.
5. She used to be a bully and stop/redeem herself when Sapphire requests her redemption.
6. Her favourite colour is pink.
7. She is an only child.

Facts about Vanessa:

1. Her favourite colour is red.
2. Her favourite flower is a rose.
3. Her parents were lost in a storm at sea, so she lives with her rich uncle.
4. She used to be a bully and stop/redeem herself when Sapphire requests her redemption.
5. Her favourite movie is Titanic.
6. Her celebrity crush is XY.
7. She is arachnophobic.

Facts about Victor:

1. His favourite colour is orange.
2. He used to be a bully and stop/redeem himself when Sapphire requests his redemption.
3. He wants a motorbike for his 15th birthday.
4. He has a younger brother who is mentioned to be spoiled rotten.
5. His mother left him, his brother and his dad for another man.
6. He used to have a crush on Sapphire.
7. His favourite food is sushi.

Facts about Eve:

1. She always comes to school dressed like a princess.
2. She used to be a bully and stop/redeem herself when Sapphire requests her redemption.
3. She is a dog person and wants a dog for Christmas.
4. Her favourite colour is purple.
5. Her favourite food is fruit salad.
6. Her golden tiara is a gift from her grandmother.
7. She used to have a crush on Sapphire.

Facts about Sapphire before "Origins":

1. Sapphire is like the mother-guardian to everyone when she scolds Stephanie, Vanessa, Victor and Eve.
2. Sapphire requests the Stephanie, Vanessa, Victor and Eve to stop their bullying and become better people when she told them that she's not gonna be in their school anymore.
3. The high school Sapphire formerly went is a prestigious high school where only students from the richest families can go.
4. Sapphire is the only member of the group who doesn't bully other students.
5. After scolding the group, Sapphire would give most of her lunch money to the bullied victims, leading her to go hungry.
6. Sapphire and the group have a impressive dance style that got them to win a trophy on a dance competition once.
7. Sapphire left the prestigious high school because she wants to meet new people, make new friends and find a boyfriend.