home alone..

Annie. A 12 year old girl home alone. She was watching TV and waiting for her parents to come home, she called her mom.

*buzz..buzz..*
"This person isn't avaliable right now, try again later"

She tried over, and over again but, no answer. Annie sighed and went to go make leftovers.

She opened the fridge to get some chilli that her father made 2 nights ago."well, might as well eat it before it gets old." Annie said as she closed the fridge.

She heated up the chilli and put cheese, sour cream, and lettuce on it. She than began to eat her food while watching YouTube videos.

Once she was done, she went to go to her room. She putted on her black and white pajamas and put her soft short black hair in pigtails. She hopped on the bed and was scrolling through Instagram.

*BAM!*

A loud sound coming from the living room. Annie paused. *what was that?!* Annie shouted in her mind. She tried turning on her lamp but, it didn't turn on. She turned on her phone flash light and quietly stepped out of her room.

She walked towards the stairs and then saw a black figure standing near the front door, it's back was turned so it didn't see her. She quietly gasped and it turned to her direction faster than the speed of light.

It and her stood there for at least 14 seconds until she ran into her room. She slammed her door and locked it.

*BANG, BANG,*

It didn't make any noise. Except this weird crying noise. Annie ran into her closet and texted her parents.

Annie: MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?

. . .

Mom🥰: driving home sweetie, why what's wrong? And why aren't you asleep young lady?

. . .

Annie: there's someone, something in the house, the things tall, pitch black, and makes this weird crying sound.

. . .

Mom🥰: I'm driving home as fast as I can sweetie. Get to the basement, now!!!

. . .

Annie: how if it's right in front of the door!?

. . .

Mom🥰: find a way, I can't help you right now, save yourself before it's to late.

. . .

Annie was scared. She cracked open the door and saw nothing. She tip toed downstairs and saw it. It was in the kitchen and had its back turned. She was close to the basement until she knocked something over and made a loud sound. It turn to her and began to chase her, she quickly slammed the basement door and locked it.

She stayed there in the basement for over 3hours and didn't know if it was still there or not. She then heard her mother's voice."honey, I'm home." She said, calling out for Annie. She then ran upstairs and saw her mom."mom! I missed you!" Annie said.

"I missed you to honey" her mother said."why don't we go into the basement?" Her mother spoke."wha- no, why?" Annie asked. Mother then frowned."don't you disobey your mother annie."she looked down at her with a serious frowning face."I'm very tired mom. I wanna sleep." Annie tried to pull away.

Mother's frown got longer."m-mom..wait, your not my mom!" Annie cried. She tried everything to get away from mother."GET.OFF.ME!" Annie kicked mother away from her and ran."Dont you disobey your mother annie." Mother yelled.

Annie ran to her moms bedroom and locked it. It wasn't enough so she put a dresser and things infront of it. She called 911 and shortly after she texted her mom.

Annie:MOM! It's Bern 3 HOURS, where ate you?!

. . .

Mom🥰:there's traffic honey! Did you call 911?

. . .

Annie:yes mom. They should be here in 4 minutes, I don't think I can't make it. It's looking for me.

Annie's phone dies and she starts to cry, she's afraid of death. She prays the police gets to her soon. She hears footsteps coming up the stairs so to be safe she locked herself in her parents bathroom that was in the bedroom.

3 minutes went by and mother Finally got in. But before she could do anything she heard police coming into the house.f She broke the window and escaped, the police made their way to the scene and found Annie and the broken window.

Annie was crying and in tears, afraid it would come back. Police couldn't find anything and waited for her mom to come home.

"MOM!" Annie ran to her mom as soon as she got home.

A few days later seemed normal and Annie was afraid to be alone at home so her mom worked at home, thinking they were safe.

.
.
.
.
__________________________

Hi guys!, I've been writing this since last year yall😭😭 I'm staring to finish stories I haven't finished bc I'm bored so ima start doing that!