Chapter 1

Cale's POV:

"What's this? Where am I?"
I open my eyes to see an unfamiliar area with a strange feeling. There's blurry figures in the distance. As they come closer I see a man with a white coat and black hair and a woman with short hair and a purple hoodie. I remove my vision from them and look at my surroundings.
"Hello. You must be confused. I'm Kim Dokja and she is Han Sooyoung."
I turn to look at them and see a man with black hair and a blurred face. There was a woman with short black hair and a lollipop in her mouth.
"Is this the person from the other world Rat?" Said the woman , Han Sooyoung, taking the lollipop out of her mouth
"I'm guessing so. He looks different. What's your name?" Said the person called Kim Dokja
"...Cale Henituse."
"Well nice to meet you! We will take care of you for the week! We'll take you to the others and explain what's happening."
Take care of me for a week? Others? I got up to follow them as they walked through debris I didn't notice before.
"Where are we?"
"Korea. At least it used to be." Said Kim Dokja

Han Sooyoung POV:

    This bastard randomly called me to a side to talk about a side scenario. He talked about a being from another world. I asked about the information and he said "The reward is 1,000,000 coins and if we fail it we have to spend time in their world without weapons and our companions." I looked at him confused but shook it off and then asked where the person would be. He said it would be close by. He asked me to come with him so I agreed and took out a lollipop before leaving him.