HUH!?!?

"HUH!?!?" Did they said yes? They didn't even question it, walk away, or call me a creep. I honestly didn't know what to said after I ask so even when the teacher said everyone sit down. i just stood there in complete shocked then realize everyone was sit and me a fucking idiot was standing. No, I wasn't having a good day. First, I run down the hallway bumping in people to get to music room. Secondly, my fucking mom embarrassed me in front of the whole class. Then, I ask out the person i bump into while on my way to the music room. Lastly, THEY SAY YES. 

Jolyne: Are you having fun?

Nepeta: Fuck no.

Jolyne: If i may say you and them-

Nepeta: JOLYNE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Back to how shitty my day is already going. The third period bell ring, I went to my third period totally forget i was taking art and our lunch was third lunch. The fucking last one!  I was starving because i was late to school. Sage asked, she asked me if i want breakfast and I FUCKING SAID NO! Urania, my other sister, who was dead sick still eat breakfast. Why am i the stupid younger sister. Nepeta, listen to the teacher, wow she looks so cool and she pretty. " Hello everyone, my name is Miss Leo and i will be your art teacher." Ok so why did you lets us LAST LUNCH! I'm starting to think traveling back in time was a bad idea.

Jolyne: Hey you chose this. I didn't. I was going to give fast explanation but nooo Jolyne I want to experience high school. Well guess what? You're stuck in till you have that date with Eurydice.

Nepeta: Dudee. No. Ok, what if you turn time tothe day I go on a date with Eurydice. Then, you can a  fast explanation to give?

Jolyne: mmmmmmmm 

Nepeta: Pleaseeeeee

Jolyne: Ok FINE!

Aug. 10, 2017

Both of my sisters look at me confused when i tell them i have a date. Sage said" Nep, are you joking right now? Because it sounds like you're joking." Urania just nod her and said " I agree with Sage this sounds like a joke." " IT'S NOT A JOKE, THEY SAID YES! I just as confused as both you." the me right now is thinking " why did i yell at them?" and 15th year old me is think " WHY ARE THEY ASKING ME SO MAnY QUESTIONS!" I have to admit i was a mean 15 year old. " I just came to ask what should i wear? this is my very first date and really scare." Sage And Urania look at each other and nodded their heads. Sage look at me and " Ok come on." Sage put me in something a kpop idol would wear.

Jolyne: stan twice btw

Nepeta: why would someone name a group after a number?

Jolyne: i'm not gonna tell you

I waited for Eurydice at the flower shop with a pretty dnd dice set  thatI got Barns and noble. I don't understand why Eurydice said " Nep, lets meet at the flower shop then go get something to eat." They don't even like flowers. But whatever, i'm not fighting them because they would win and  I would lose bad. I look down a my phone for second then i hear " Nepeta Neptune what are you doing in front of my sister job." Oh shit, it Marshall, why is he here? But now i know why Eurydice wanted to meet in front of the flower shop.

" Marshall i can explain. im-" " MARSHALL I TOLD YOU TO A HOME!"