"Nicole? Will you let me love you?"

John taps on the photo to enlarge it. Nicole sees it from the corner of her eyes: a couple in love kisses soulfully in front of beautiful mountain scenery and a view of the city. The photo is so clear that she can see Alex's tongue brushing against her lips. Intense hormones seem to pour out of the photo.

The woman in the photo is so strange to her—her cheeks are flushed and her face expresses some unrecognizable emotion. Nicole doesn't like herself in the photo. Through some trick of the camera, her passive acceptance of the kiss looks like an uncontainable passion.

"Alex, you're so sick for taking this photo!" she hisses.

"You don't like it?" Alex asks playfully, "I think I might have it enlarged and hung on our bedroom wall."

He looks at her flushed cheeks and windblown hair and feels an uncontainable emotion.

"Well," Nicole says, smoothing her hair, "Perhaps I'll have my next lover photoshopped in over your face."

"You know how to ruin the romance," Alex says, scowling.

He throws the mobile phone back to John, "Send the picture to Dr. Meyer."

"So that was his real purpose!" Nicole thinks, "What a possessive chauvinist! He doesn't love or even want me; he just can't bear the thought of another man loving or wanting me. What a pathetic neurotic—he can send it to the whole world if he wants to!"

Knowing that she can't stop him, she decides to stop wasting her time with him. She turns sharply and walks toward the elevator, her high heels clicking on the marble floors with every step. Fortunately for her, he gets a phone call and hurries away talking on the phone.

Nicole arrives at her office and flops into her chair. Her lips are hot and she can still smell his unique scent on her skin. She grabs a tissue to rub away the scent.

Romano Mansion

By the time Alex arrived at their Room it was late at night.

Close to 1 am to be precise.

Closing the door quietly, Alex strode to their room. He toed off his shoes, and whipped his shirt off over his head. Opening the door, Alex saw Nicole laid on her back, with her hair spread out on the pillows. The blankets were tossed off her body, leaving her body exposed. The blush colored satin nightgown skimmed her body. Leaning over her body, Alexandro kissed Nicole's lips softly until she responded to his kiss. Blinking her eyes, she pulled back, dazed at his half naked body hovering over her. Breathless, Nicole asked, "What are you doing, Alex?"

Skimming his nose across her chest, he gently placed his hands on her hips.

"What I should've done the moment you came back home . Worshiping your body until you believed every word out of my mouth."

"But-"

Capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, Alex ran his hands up and down her arms, until they were once again at her hips. He would never do anything intimate without Nicole's consent, but he would try his hardest to convince him into their bed.

He was a man after all. Pulling away, he kissed up and down her neck, loving the way her body silently arched into his mouth, and hands. His lips travelled the expanse of her chest and back to her lips. Needing to catch her breath, she sighed and Alex's strong hands kept rubbing her body through her silk nightgown.

"Nicole? Will you let me love you?"

She stared into his eyes, and could see nothing but raw want and desire. Nicole was always responsible.The only thing she ever wanted for herself was to leave Alexandro Romano . She wanted to be selfish for one night. Even if it would be one last last .