Neveah

-Nevaeh's POV-

I met this guy.

This guy is my employer. Well, he used to be since currently, I'm his wife.

We've been married for over a year after four months of formally meeting each other. Seems fast-paced but we really hit it off. As friends at first but then we gradually fell for one another.

We clicked immediately the first time we formally met. I was his nutritionist while he was a famous millionaire. He was Sevan Illen.

Millionaire. A heavy word for someone like me. I was constantly scrutinized by people as they see me as some sort of gold digger for marrying Sevan.

I said formally since we were from the same university. I was a year younger than him but I had a MAJOR crush on him for over..10 years before? I had two more crushes at the same time but I thought they were all too high up the social status for me to reach.

But truth be told, I was a doctor and I could fully well provide for myself. I graduated when I was 23, and made a pretty good name for myself for being one of the students in the Prodigy batch.

Though the public eye was quite brutal, the only thing that pushed me through this marriage was our love for each other.

And also that I didn't give a flying fuck.

He's always so sweet. He cared for me when nobody else could and supported me when I lost my mother and gave me hope.

He's the greatest husband I could ever wish for. I say this since he's the only husband I've ever had so this comes with a bit of bias and common sense.

Our marriage was sailing smoothly even if we had some disagreements every now and then.

But I've always felt that he has been hiding something from me.

And after a year of marriage, I finally found out what it was. I was a fool for not realizing any earlier. Just kidding.

"Y-You're..attracted to the opposite gender?" I asked in a small voice.

"..Yes." He uttered while staring down.

"Oh..w-well, that's fine. I mean, we haven't even gotten the chance of doing it right? No harm done. I'm happy that you told me." I put on a smile and rubbed his back.

Even though we nearly had sex with each other multiple times, we haven't actually gotten there. We also haven't had our honeymoon since we were planning on celebrating it next month.

I hadn't told him that I was a virgin. I was scared that he would run away when he finds out. When I told my ex that I was a virgin and I was waiting till marriage, he cheated on me less than a week later. Skank.

I don't hold any grudges against that arsehole since he isn't worth that much for me to hold a grudge on. I'm better than that.

"It's not good, Nevaeh. The fact that I'm attracted to someone else aside from my wife. A man no less means I really need therapy."

It wasn't exactly that he's homophobic, but he just didn't see gay people in a good light but I guess he feels really foolish since he became someone he used to dislike. I warned him that karma's real but he just never listens *sigh*