2. Lucid Dream

The scars grew bigger months after they left me trapped in this hell...

Three failed attempts of suicide, all of my body full of self harm scars and two visits to a mental hospital.

That's when I realized, nobody cared about me. And to my luck, I had to move to Masutafu to enter some courses about learning the basics, before entering a medicine career.

Maybe I can get away from this hell for once.

The apartment was small, and I had to live with an allowance my mom had to give me every two weeks. But maybe I could make this small freedom a nice one.

I was at the market now. There was one some streets away from where I now lived. Everything was a bit noisy but that made it more comforting.

It two months already passed. I was now more emotionless than before. Maybe I dropped hurting myself with blades, but now I hit myself until I don't feel anything. And now I started skipping meals.

That course was after school, so of course I always walked at night alone. It was rather calming to be alone and hear the noise of flickering lights and maybe music from shops that were still open. I was now in my second year of high school. Due to me getting offered to skip a whole year. I apparently was one of the best students that school have ever had.

That's when I met her again. Just like me, she was walking alone at night. But I couldn't see her, since as always I wanted to enjoy that night walk with music and see the flickering lights. Until she saw me.

"Y/N?"
Toga asked.

"Toga...?"

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"
Toga asked, optimistic as always

I couldn't tell her but without knowing it. I hugged her and cried everything out.

"Life has been a bitch to you lately?"
Toga asked, a bit calm knowing it was me and she surprisingly always knew how to comfort me.

"Guess I can say the same about me..."

"Want to go where I hide with some other villains and crash there for a while?"
She asked. As always offering me a place to stay when I felt like shit.

I could just nod and say a small yes in a teary voice very lowly.

"Then come on, we have to pack your bags cinnamon"

As always, she called me cinnamon as a cute nickname. She never told me why, but she told me cinnamon scented stuff reminded her of me.

We arrived at my apartment and she helped me pack a small bag with some changes of clothes and some accessories for the to not look that simple. And also a small bag with personal health products.

"Don't worry too much about clothes. I can ask Dabi or Shiggy to give me some money to buy you some!"

"Are you sure they will be ok with that?"

"Yeah! They'll understand your situation."
Maybe Toga was helping me out of pity. But she sounded genuine in every word she said. I couldn't help but trust her.

She helped me carry out my heaviest bag. She also helped me out by lending me her old phone with a new phone number, apparently it was for me to not get tracked by my phone.

We both exited my apartment by the balcony. It was on the second floor, so it wasn't that much of a fall. Toga managed to set a rope so we could land more safely. She did cut the rope before she landed though.