II

Jolene's pov
Today, my brother is playing against Barcelona. I want so much to be there. I woke up , really exited and i take my breakfast. Valeria joined me in the kitchen to have breakfast too. We start talking about the game, what will we put, and when it will start. It was 11 am so we still had a lot of time before the game. So we decided to go Shopping. I put that outfit.

(If you don't like it you can always change)

Now it is 6:39 p.m. and we were preparing ourselves for the match. I'm wearing a "João Félix" jersey.
———————————————————————————João💗
Are you ready?

Me
I am.But Valeria is still in the bathroom 

João💗
Okay. Well i'm waiting for you
———————————————————————————
It's 8:14 p.m and Valeria is still in the bathroom.
-Valeria come on. I say
-Comiiing! With a distant voice.
She comes out and asks me
-How do i look ?
-Come on, don't be silly. You're hot, as always. I  said with a smile on my face.
She smiles and hugged me.
-You're the best!
-I know! Anyways we have to go or otherwise we're gonna be late.
We get out and say hello to João, he hugged me and say "hi" to Valeria . We get into his car and 10 minutes after that, we arrived at the stadium. So we split up to go to the bleachers. I took my camera to take pictures of the players. It was still quite early so they were still training.. I was watching the training and I saw someone very agitated. I start laughing because he was very funny, It was Gavi. I  liked it.
-Why are you laughing? Valeria asked me.
-Look at that boy over there, Gavi. I said while laughing.
Valeria looked at me and we started chuckling. He noticed that he was being laughed at but pretended that nothing was wrong. A few moments later, the game started so I put my camera down and start watching the game while encouraging João with Valeria. The game was stressful but funny and i couldn't take my eyes off Gavi. Without me noticing, João was looking at me. In the 22nd minute Dembélé scored a goal, I could hear the barca fans cheering for that goal. During the rest of the game, João and Gavi always pushed each other. And I don't know why. Sadly the game ended with 1-0 for Barcelone. When it finished, Valeria and I get up and go find my brother at the changing room. We arrived and i pulled João into a big hug to comfort him.
-Come on, that's okay the next time you'll do better. I said.
-I really wanted to win this game , you know? He answered.
-Well , were you expecting to win against THE BARCELONA?? Joked Valeria.
Already in a bad mental state, João couldn't believe what just came out of the girl's mouth. The girl he used to find attractive just minutes ago. All her beauty suddenly faded from his eyes, he was disappointed.
——————————
While we were walking back to my brother's car, Gavi came out at the same time and we found ourselves one in front of the other. He seemed amused by the situation. Gavi pointed at João and chuckled before whispering into his ears :
-Ohh I get it now why you were so mad. Then continued his path, leaving behind him a João full of anger. Seeing João in this state, I change the subject to calm the situation.
-Come on, let's go I'm tired.
He slams the door and enter the car, upset. The journey was quiet until João decided to break this silence.
-So, why were you looking at him? He says looking at me.
-What ? What do you mean ? I responded confused.
-You know exactly what i mean, why were you looking at Gavi the whole game?
-Ummm.. i didn't know what to answer.
-You didn't thought i would notice, did you?
I stayed quite for a bit while Valeria was watching us with a can of cola in her hand.
-That's why you both were fighting the whole match ? You were mad.
The boy looked at me with sad eyes. I feel so bad for him, i can't imagine that i didn't notice that my brother was mad. We're siblings and we always understand each other's. Even if we're hiding our feelings.
-Look , I'm really, really sorry for what happened, I feel so bad for it. It's just that when i saw him my feelings just turn into a heart and i don't even know how. I'm so sorry João..
-So if I understood you well, you like him?
-YOU LIKE GAVI? Valeria shouted, reminding us that she was here and she heard all our argument.
-I guess so..
-NO! Jolene you can't like him, it's impossible..why?!
-I don't know, i just do.. so ? What do you think ?
-I forbid you to try to talk to him or see him you can't be in love with a footballer and even less a footballer from one of the opposing teams.
-Mas.. (But)
-Não mas. (No but.)
I bow my head and shut up, cause i know if i say something more, he will renounce to be my brother.
And i'm not kidding.
———————————
Back home, Valeria said to me:
-Jo, i can't believe that you like Gavi and you didn't even tell me!
-Just shut up Valeria, I don't want to talk about it right now.. And after that I go up to my room and go take a hot shower to clear my mind off things.
————————————
After all that, I lay down on my bed, pick my phone and get a notification.
*Pablogavi followed you*
I can't believe it, Gavi just followed me !! I follow him back, I'm not going to loose this chance after all.
I put my phone and i doze off in a deep sleep.
————————————
-Good morning! A female voice said. It was Valeria opening the curtains.
-Uhhh, Valeria stop.. I said as I cover my face with a pillow.
-Jolene come on it's 11 a.m, you have to wake up.
-No leave me alone.
She takes off my quilt and helps me get up. I went to wash up then take a shower and when i finished, i took my phone to check the networks.
————————————
João💗
Ei !(hey)
Eu realmente sinto muito por ontem
(I'm really sorry for yesterday)
Eu não queria agir assim
(I didn't mean to act like that)
Desculpe (sorry)

Me
Ei !(Hey)
Tudo bem !(that's okay)
Eu não queria fazer você se sentir bravo
(I didn't want to make you feel mad)

João💗
Mas me prometa que não vai falar com ele
(But promise me you won't talk to him)

Me
Claro que eu prometo
(Of course i promise)

João💗
Eu te amo e temo por você🫶🏼
(I love you and I fear for you)

Me
🫶🏼Também te amo João
(Love you too João)

——————————————————————————
Heyy!!
So here's the second chapter of the story. I know i'm a bit late but i had a lot of programs and exams so i didn't had time to finish but nvm
Hope you enjoy it byee 🫶🏼🫶🏼