Chapter 2 "Let The Good Times Roll"

☆Comment For Quicker Updates☆

JAY'S P.O.V

"Daddy pleeaasse" Blue begged with the same puppy dog face her mom used to give me that made me cave in. "just one more time" she pleaded.

I sighed and grabbed the TV remote. "fine BlueBlue, but just one more time, after this it's bedtime for real, ok"

"Otay" she smiled.

Corey groaned as I started the movie over. "Dad really, we have ta sit here and watch Frozen again, I wanna watch the Ninja Turtles Movie"

"well your sister called dibs first so it's her choice on the movies tonight"

"but we've watched this twice already"

"ok and it's a good movie, one more time won't kill you"

"yea, it wont kill ya" Blue said.

"oh yes it will, slowly, but it's still killing me each time I watch it and hear that stupid song"

"which one?" I asked just to tease.

"uggh!, Blue don't you dar-"

"do you wanna build a snowmaan, come on let's go and playy, I never see you anymo-" Blue sang.

"aahhh!, no moreee" he screamed, Blue giggled, she likes annoying her big brother.

I laughed too. "oh I thought you meant that other song. How does it go again BlueBlue?"

"ooh, let it gooo, let it goooo, can't hold it back anymoreee!, let it gooo, let it goo-"

Corey groaned then sucked his teeth. "man I'm going to my room" he said getting up from the Recliner chair.

"why?" I asked laughing.

"Because if I keep hearing that song my ears are gonna bleed. We already watch this movie everytime we in the car with mom, or go over auntie Kelly or Michelle's house, I can't escape it, and a boy can only take so much"

I laughed. "aight man, goodnight then"

"goodnight dad, I love you"

"I love you too son"

Corey left out the movie theater room and I sat back and watched Frozen again with my daughter. Blue laid her head in my lap while we watch the TV, I love these times with my kids, it's the best feeling ever just hanging with them, but it makes me miss when we would do things like this as a family though, I wonder what Bey is doing...

***

BEY'S P.O.V

"uggrmuggrmmm, shiit girl, mmmm, just like that baby" Devin moaned under me while I'm grinding on his Dick riding him.

"ahhgrrruuhmmmm, I'm bouta cum, shiiit!" he grunted, I looked down at his face that's all scrunched up, he finally came, about damn time.

"wooo shiit!, Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé" he said catching his breath. "your something amazing girl"

"mhm" I climbed off of him and sat up beside him.

He rolled over and laid his head on my stomach. "what's wrong baby?" He asked.

"nothing" I said starring at the muted TV Screen.

He looked up at me. "is this about earlier babe?" I didn't say anything, he sighed and sat up. "baby I told you I was sorry, I didn't mean to snap on you in the studio. I was just upset about work already then when I walked in and he was holding you it made me more upset, and I took it out on you, but I'm sorry, honestly"