Jupiter x Mars: "Gas x Rock"

Yea the title is fucking weird but whatever

Then again this was requested by BabyShamuShipper (I'm so proud 🥹)

This contains a hint of m-preg because well I need the bebbys
Jupiter- Top
Mars- Bottom (RIP mars)

Anyways let's continue. Again do not like? Do not read. Thank you!
—————————————————
No one's pov:
It's was another silent night in space. Jupiter and Saturn have gotten us a few arguments recently something about Jupiter cheating on Saturn or something like that. While Mars was just standing behind Jupiter and the asteroid belt listening to Jupiter and Saturn fighting while their moons are trying to calm them down. Poor moons, they have to calm down two gas giant god knows how many times bigger than them and just get them to stop arguing. Meanwhile Mars just left because he didn't want to get into something that wasn't his business, so he went to hang out with Earth and the other rocky planets.

A little while later the argument came to an end and Saturn broke up with Jupiter for "cheating" on him with someone when Saturn was the cheater himself.

Jupiter was a bit depressed because he loved Saturn from the bottom of his core (get it cuz they don't have hearts :D) but it was for the best..well atleast for Saturn. Then again throughout the relationship Saturn became a bit toxic so it was better for both to stay separate from that day on.

Mars saw how sad Jupiter was and decided to comfort him because mars and Jupiter have been best friends since the solar system was created.

Mars approached the sad gas giant and sat next to him.

"Hey..you ok? We can talk about it" Mars asked. Jupiter just ignored him and just looked at him with a sad face. Mars hugged Jupiter's arm to comfort him. "We can go to my place if you want so we can talk" mars asked. Jupiter simply nodded and stood up with mars to go to his house.
———————————
*a few hours later *
Mars and Jupiter were laughing at the story that Mars had told Jupiter about Venus almost choking on a asteroid. Then they started to watch i romance movie (oooo 😉) there was a part where two men were doing the ✨DeViLs TaNgO✨. Jupiter saw this and he got hard because it gave him flashback of Saturns body (why are we even talking about Saturn-) Mars noticed and said "Well someone is getting exited~" Jupiter blushed and looked away. Mars then sat on Jupiter's lap, grabbed his chin and made him look at him. Suddenly both of the planets closed the gap in between them and had a passionate make out session. Jupiter grabbed mars ass an smacked it lightly making mars moan softly. They both stripped down naked and got back to the make out session. Since Jupiter didn't have any lube on him he broke the kiss and made mars suck on his fingers. Mars swirled his tongue around Jupiter's fingers (i almost wrote gingers lmfao 🤣) getting hard and exited for what is going to happen. Jupiter pulled his fingers out making mars whine cuz he was empty. Then it was the moment of truth, Jupiter lined himself with Mars's hole and slide himself in roughly. Mars moaned in pleasure and a little pain.

M: "P-please be- Ah! G-gentle- Aah!!~"
J:"I'll try~ just keep moaning like the little slut you are~"
M: "Oh yea!! F-fuck me d-daddy!!~"
J: "Oh so now- f-fuck..we're going for names?~"

Jupiter kept thrusting fast and hard in to mars. Soon they felt their climax coming. Jupiter kept thrusting and ended up cumming inside mars. Mars moans loudly before releasing on Jupiter's chest.

M: pant pant goddamn your..really rough when it comes to sex~
J: pant yea..but you liked it didn't you~
M: yea..~

They both took a shower together and went to bed. And fell asleep in each others embrace.

B O N U S

The next day mars found out he was pregnant and both were so happy. The end.
——————————————

This sucked but it was worth writing.
I forgot to mention idk how to do hint of male preg but I think I got it.
Anyways I'll be making a request box once I publish this so stick around.
Byeeeee!!!