Dangerous People

Gemma and Jax were shocked when they saw Tara in her dress holding her bouquet "god I love those women!"  he says "n-not in that way!"  he assures Tara while holding up his hands in a defensive position Tara chuckles shaking her head Gemma looks a...

Gemma and Jax were shocked when they saw Tara in her dress holding her bouquet "god I love those women!"  he says "n-not in that way!"  he assures Tara while holding up his hands in a defensive position Tara chuckles shaking her head Gemma looks at them oddly for she had no idea who they were speaking of then she remembers who left as she arrived and says with a surprised tone "they did this!?!"  Tara smiles and Jax lets Tara know they were about to lose their judge before backing out of the room even Bobby, Nero, Tig and Chibs were surprised to see Tara walk out in her dress with her bouquet after getting over his shock Chibs smiles for he also knows who did that for her he also knew that Nefertiti made the bouquet she called it a hobby of hers that she does when she gets bored well she doesn't just make bouquets but other crafty things as well.... Xochiyotl, Kerrianne and Pádraic were at the Reaper Clubhouse when Jax, Bobby, Tig and Chibs return so they could be there when he gets taken by Eli and his troops "I will marry you!"  Chibs softly promises his fiancée as he cups her arms in his hands "I don't care about that...."  she starts he raises a eyebrow at her "you don't have to be married to be in love Filip!"  she says "I know but.... do you know how long I've waited to marry you!?!"  he replies "and if I didn't pay for your divorce you never would have been able to"  she says with a smile he sighs a heavy sigh "well we can't do it on St Patrick's day since that's when our son was born so how about Valentine's day that way we can have a reason to celebrate it that isn't commercialized!"  she teases he laughs "it's just a piece of paper it has no meaning if the ones who signed it don't make it have one I'm not Fiona I'm NEVER leaving you!"  she tells him "I know but I still want that "piece of paper" I want everything that comes with it to see you in that white dress walking towards me EVERYTHING!"  he tells her "except the honeymoon you guys never get those"  she says he chuckles then says "and I'm sure your brothers wife would love to see it too"  she laughs then kisses his lips and whispers as she watches Eli's police car and a few others drive in to the parking lot "you gotta go"  he turns and looks at the security t.v. screens then sighs a soft sigh she nods her head over at their son who was playing with his daughter he smiles then walks over to them Xochiyotl follows and whispers "Ara got Ron to find you protection in there you should be safe"  he turns to face her then asks with a confused expression on his face "should!?!"  she replies "I'm not sure if his white supremist "power" trumps Pope's kingpin "power".."   he nods then kisses her lips then turns his attention to his children and she walks over to Eli and says "he's saying goodbye to his children who don't need to see him in this way so give him a few more seconds"  Eli nods understandingly he looks over and sees Chibs slide his kutte on his sons back and chuckles "outside.... please"  Xochiyotl says softly Eli nods then walks outside with Tig, Jax, Happy, Juice, Bobby, Tara and Gemma following a half a minute later Chibs walks out then allows himself to be cuffed before being put in the back of the police truck with his fiancée outside with the guys watching and his son and daughter inside playing since Xochiyotl suggested that's where they should stay because of how sensitive his daughter is she was worried Kerrianne might not take seeing him being taken away all that well and she's most likely right yes Kerrianne has gotten stronger but they both weren't sure where her mind and heart would go if she saw that so to keep her safe from bad memories they had her stay inside and play with her brother.... when Tig, Chibs and Jax get inside the prison they find that they're already protected by white and brown Chibs who knew how and why smiles Jax on the other hand looked shocked Tig just chuckled and shook his head when Pope found out that the Reapers he had put in jail were protected by just about everyone in the prison he wondered how it happened then figured that it would not be smart to go after them while inside for they seemed to have a few guards on their side as well and he had to come up with another plan to ruin their lives when they got out which he was going to have to make happen sooner than he had planned so he could do what he wants for those guards that were protecting the Reapers are on the Aryan payroll and that for him is dangerous especially when those particular guards killed the guards on his payroll when he had ordered the death of one of the Reapers.... other than Tig of course he wanted him to live in his own misery for the rest of his life.... which left Jax and Chibs and even though Jax was not part of the protection deal Chibs was which meant he was the only one left to die since Pope has plans for Jax as well and Aracelia and her "prison buddy's" weren't going to allow her cousin to lose her fiancée or her nephew to lose his father as a matter of fact the ones Ron hired to protect them made sure the Reapers in jail watched as they killed the guards who were paid by Pope to make them chose one of their own to die the guards Ron hired came into the room Chibs, Tig and Jax were in a few seconds after the guards Pope paid "am I choosing....?"  Sergeant Mackey asks as he and his buddy's walk in "no.... we are!"  a Lieutenant Ron hired replies Mackey turns and stares at him with wide eyes "lets go!"  the Lieutenant says "I'm talking to YOU Mackey!"  he adds when no one moves Mackey and his buddy's become frightened and since they weren't moving the Lieutenant and his men grab them and take away their weapons then take them into the room the one Jax was supposed to chose was to go into and they get beaten by the very men they hired to take care of the Reaper for Pope one of the men who killed the guards turns and looks at Jax who along with Tig and Chibs were watching from a windowed wall then says "Celia says you owe Opie a explanation"  Tig and Chibs look confused but Jax smiles then nods and the prisoners who killed the guards leave the room....