Character Details for Writers and Interested Readers

Alexandra Akiro Brooks (Main Character):
Nickname: Alice
Appearance: Possesses striking black hair and brown eyes, often adorning herself in either emo or aesthetic attire.Personality: Maintains a simple and down-to-earth demeanor, harboring a deep affection for the color purple. Alice is prone to bouts of anxiety and is not particularly fond of large crowds.Academic Achievements: Thrives academically and excels in psychology, displaying a genuine concern for others' well-being. Alice identifies as bisexual and is known for their selflessness and resilience, even in the face of adversity.

Elijah Rei Smith (Best Friend of Main):

Nickname:elijah
Appearance: Boasts brown hair and eyes, complemented by a unique, aesthetic fashion sense.Personality: Elijah exudes a sense of cool confidence, often sporting a calm demeanor with occasional bursts of happiness. They hold a preference for the colors black and white and can occasionally come across as somewhat arrogant.Academic Pursuits: Elijah's academic focus remains undetermined as they continue to explore various areas of interest. They identify as bisexual and prioritize the well-being of a select few individuals in their life.

Roselynn Xen Brook (Sister of Main):

Nickname:rose
Appearance: Dons luxurious blonde hair inherited from their mother, contrasting with the brown eyes. Known for their keen fashion sense.Personality: Despite harboring animosity towards their parents due to an arranged marriage, Roselynn aspires to be a model. She identifies as lesbian and garners popularity among her peers, without adopting the stereotypical mean girl persona.Academic Path: Pursues a modeling career, requiring attendance at a separate school. Roselynn's aversion to men is a result of her father's actions.

Brianna Candy Cruz (Antagonist/Bully):

Nickname:brea(bitch)
Likes to mimic the image and behavior of Regina George, ensuring that she exhibits a commanding presence. 

Scarlet  smith harrison  (Bully's Friend also sister of cady):

Nickname:scarlet
Takes on the role of the group's "Karen," embracing a mean girl persona and typically aligning with the antagonist, Brianna.

Luke Adrien Jeffers (Potential Love Interest for Main):

Nickname:luke
Appearance: Possesses black hair, black eyes, and generally adheres to a simple, normcore style.Interests: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for a wide array of activities and excels academically. He holds a deep affection for animals, particularly dogs, and the color yellow. Luke maintains a laid-back and amiable demeanor, earning him the nickname "mello" due to his calm disposition. There's an intriguing mystery about him, as some speculate he might be more than he appears.

Cady xiao Harrison (Main Character's Roommate):

Nickname:cady, candy
Displays an optimistic and endearing personality, exemplifying cuteness in her demeanor.