Cut Me Apart (Daniel's Story)

"There are no dress rehearsels in life, Daniel."

I grabbed my lip ring. "Then it's a good job I learnt my lines."

Daniel Storm has been caught up in a world of violence, sex and anger. He's trying so hard to figure out his place in the world but just can't seem to get anything right.

The only person who he honestly cares about is his Dad. In fact, he absolutley loves his Dad to pieces. Hunter is Daniel's idol and Daniel tries hard to be exactly like him. With newly dyed black hair and an old lip ring, Daniel is just like Hunter used to be.

But even though Daniel feels extremley close to Hunter, he feels extremley far away from Kat.

Feeling neglected by his adoptive mother, Daniel turns to drug abuse, self hate and drinking. Smoking joints and hardcore partying, Daniel doesn't have a care in the world.

But getting caught up in a world of violence and anger, Daniel realizes that he is in more trouble than he thought. Trapped in a relationship full of fighting and abuse, Daniel can't seem to find a way out.

He feels cut apart and he's not sure what to do to make it all stop.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/983002-cut-me-apart-daniel%27s-story

If i described this story, words would not be able to form properly. its a must read and it just shakes up the head from the depth of emotions. its a lovable. 

*READ LOVE LIKE A DELIQUENT FOR MORE BACK GROUND HISTORY ON THE CHARACTERS!