Blades and Bullets

You woke up disoriented and lightheaded, as if you just came from a week long sleep and you didn't know what day it was. Before you could give yourself time to think about it, the foreign surroundings met your eyes. It made your eyebrows furrow in deep confusion since you haven't been here before, yet the place felt familiar and the smell felt like home.

It didn't take long before an agonizing pain made its way through your head, making you think as if your head was going to explode any minute.

All you could do was groan and grunt. You attempted to move your hands, making you realize they were bound behind your back. You tried to pull it loose but to no avail, it would seem as if the captor knew how to do their knots.

Your eyesight then travelled towards your legs, which were also tied to the feet of the chair. You were fucked.

"If it isn't my favorite person in the world." You haven't heard that voice before for a long time now, hoping everyday you'd never forget it, never forget about her.

You turned your head around to find the source and finally, the very beautiful redhead who hasn't left your mind for months made the butterflies in your stomach go crazy. You would have cried but you controlled yourself.

"Wanda, baby-"

Wanda scoffed, her arms crossed over her chest, making her look so fiery hot in a short skirt and leather jacket. "Don't you call me that. . . . You've lost that right when you decided to cheat on me."

You tried to pull from your restraints to approach her but you couldn't. So you went on, "You know I'd never ever do that to you, Wanda. . . ."

The redhead only chuckled as she walked closer towards you until it would only take one step before you were within her reach. "Never?" she playfully mocked. Bending her body, she then leaned her face towards you and her perfume that you had grown to miss suddenly infiltrated your nostrils.

You closed your eyes as you savored the moment, breathing everything about her even when all you wanted to do at that moment was open your eyes and stare at her all day.

"Tell me, Y/n," Wanda went on, seemingly unbothered by your behavior, "If Pietro didn't go after you when he found out you had sex with someone else, would you have spared him?"

You finally opened your eyes and all you could see was red in hers, too much fury and hatred swirling within her orbs. "Wands-"

"And you know what's worse?"

"Wanda, please-"

"What's worse is that you were not just having sex with someone else, but my half sister Monica," she spat with gritted teeth as she cupped your chin harshly, her fingernails digging through your skin.

"Wanda, I can explain-" Her hand went to cover your mouth aggressively as she shushed you out.

"But it doesn't matter now, Y/n," Wanda sneered on. "Because I'm going to finally . . . kill," she then traced her fingers from your temple down to your cheek, "you."

What surprised you was what she did next. Wanda stepped closer before she straddled your lap. "Although, there's no harm in seeking fun before doing the deed. . . ."

The redhead pulled her hands off your face then hurriedly unbuckled your pants, the zipper torn apart as quickly. Her hand went to cup your cock, suddenly throbbing and pulsing due to the familiarity, as if it only answered to her and only her.

Fuck.

"Tell me, Y/n, does Monica touch you the way I touch you?"

A moan managed to escape from your throat as she grabbed your cock in one hand and began leisurely pumping, turning it hard in just a matter of seconds.