8. An old foe

Riya

I am sitting on  couch in Druv's room with Druv sleeping soundly and Shivaay left a while ago to deal with something. But he left a few guards outside our room. He must be worrying about Druv's safety.

I am having a feeling that I have seen the lady who attacked Druv in past too. But I can't remember exactly where did I see her. I tried to dig into my memories to find it out while waiting for my luggage to arrive and Shivaay to complete his work.

Shivaay

I left Riya and Druv in his room after ensuring the room is  highly secured. I went to the basement where my men held the attacker captive. 

"Who the hell are you?" I roared as soon as I saw her.

"Why Mr. Shivaay? Can't you remember me?" She said it with a smirk on her lips. It is fuming my anger.

"I don't hurt women. But when it comes to my family's safety gender doesn't matter. So confess right now or you will face my wrath!" I warned her.

"I'm not scared of your threats. I was ready to die the moment I started working here as your son's teacher."

"Why the hell are you after a 5 year old?"

"Because I lost my everything because of him."

"What? How can he even harm your family?" I was shocked and ridiculed at her statement.

"Yes! Because of him I lost my only daughter and my husband was killed by you."

"How is he even related to your daughter?"

She started to explain her story sobbing.

"Me and my husband had a love marriage and we had a lovely daughter. She was our princess. We were so happy and content with our lives. But later we came to know our daughter is having a heart disease and she needs a heart transplant. We tried so hard but couldn't find a donor. One day your so called son who is not your real son joined the same hospital where our daughter is admitted. We heard that his parents died. We wanted to transplant his heart to our princess so our family can live happily. The doctor was my husband's friend and he secretly made the required tests without others knowledge. But before we can implement our plan that damn doctor came there and started taking care of him. She didn't leave him even for a second. She was always with him. But god was on our side. There was an emergency situation so she had to leave to perform surgery. Though she asked his grand parents to look after him they went out soon after she left. We thought it was perfect time to implement our plan. As he is doesn't have parents and his grand parents were distant towards him we were happy. We just need to get rid of that damn doctor. So we set the ward on fire on purpose to make everyone believe that the kid is dead. We arranged another totally burnt body to make them believe. Our plan was going well. But my husband and his friend who went to bring that kid never came back. That's when I found out you were the one who killed both of them and took your nephew away and changed his details. After a week my daughter too passed away. I wanted to avenge her death. So I joined here as a teacher and wanted to kill your nephew today on my daughter's death anniversary. But that damn doctor again spoiled my plan."

"Do you even realize what are you saying? How is my son even related to your daughter's health? How can you kill a small kid just to keep your daughter alive? And I didn't kill your husband. I just saved my baby and came out of the ward. Your husband slipped and fell on the glass and as of the doctor I did kill him because he was trying to hurt my baby. I would have killed your husband too but god reacted before me."

"Don't be happy yet. I will kill your son and that doctor for sure."

"You will do that when you escape from me." I so wanted to kill her but I couldn't kill a woman who lost everything.