Chapter 16: The Jones Mansion

It had been about two hours since Tala had woken up and they were a day away from England. Deciding it was best she had sat next to Naru who still was sleeping with her head on his lap as she started to snore lightly. Unknowing to any one on the plane that the small girl could have died on the last mission.
~Tala's Pov/ England, Outskirts of London~
We had just gotten out of the jet and I called Martin and Luella to come meet us at the airport. Letting out a small yawn I looked over at the others getting their luggage. I stood by the entrance waiting for the others and my soon to be parents. Not noticing the people walking closer to me and I was still out of it before my maid Lucy grabbed me and smiled. "Mistress Taliana its so good to see you." The blonde greeted and I smiled. "Its nice to see you too Lucy." I greeted back hugging her lightly the others walked over and I smiled. "This you guys is my head maid Lucy." I introduced her and they all nodded saying hello. "Naru why does it seem every time your parents are late?" I asked and as if on cue they walked in. "Tala my dear hello welcome home." Luella greeted and I smiled and said a small hello hugging her. Then Martin came over and hugged me. "Tala after you figure out your issue you have to come eight over alright if you want Noll and Lin could accompany you to your mansion." Martin said. I stared at him for a minute. "No thank you Mr.Davis its quite alright." I said and walked with Lucy back to the car that she brought to get me with. "I'll be over later Mr.Davis, Mrs.Davis" I said before leaving with my luggage and as soon as we got in the car I let out a sigh. "Lucy the mansion now please." I said as she drove off. We got to the mansion and I slowly got out of the car staring up at the giant building. "Come on Miss.Taliana let's go in." Lucy said showing me into the house. We walked in and I bolted towards my parents' room. I walked into the room and stopped scanning over the scorched room. Quickly I started moving around looking for the box but coming up empty handed so I ran into Layla and I's room. I looked over at my sister's bed to see the untouched cardboard box decorated with a black and red wrapping paper and let out a quick sigh picking up the box. "Thank god its alright." I sighed hugging the box lightly. I opened the box slowly and then stared in at the picture of my whole family and smiled small tears dripped down my face. "Miss.Taliana?" Lucy questioned and I sniffles wiping my eyes. "Yes Lucy?" I asked and she walked over hugging me lightly. "Simon is here and asked to talk to you." She said and I nodded. "Alright I'll clean up and be down soon." I said getting up and walking over to my closet quickly changing into a plain red summer dress and put on light make up so that it looked like I didn't cry. I walked downstairs meeting his bright green gaze and gave a small smile. "Nice to see you Simon." I greeted lightly and he smiled back it seemed a bit dark but I ignored it. "Welcome back how was Japan?" He questioned flipping his dark brown almost black hair out of his face. "I'm only here for a bit." I said looking around the room avoiding anymore eye contact with the male. "Tala I-." I cut him off. "No I already know what you are going to ask Simon and it will be the same as every time I'm engaged with Oliver Davis." I said going to turn away and he chuckled darkly. "Well not exactly love it isn't going to be the same as last time. This time I'm demanding that you marry me or you will not be of this earth anymore." He said smirking sickly. "I would rather die then even think of being with you." I hissed turning to leave. "Now get out of my house Simon." I growled walking towards the stairs and heard the sound of a gun being loaded. "Tala stop walking or I will shoot" Simon shouted and Lucy had walked in. "Lucy turn around and go back into the kitchen I will call whoever it is back." I said and the maid did as commanded walking back into the kitchen. Simon pulled the trigger but the bullet didn't hit his target the bullet sat in mid air and my eyes glowed a crimson. "That was rude Simon." I growled out running at him and throwing him into the wall using my pk. Before punching him with my own fists but my mind seemed to be completely gone.
~3rd person pov~
Lucy watched as her mistress punched the boy who had threatened her and her eyes were glowing a dark crimson random cuts starting to form on her skin blood slowly flowing out. "Tala!" Lucy screamed catching the attention of the girl who stopped hitting the brunette. "L-Lucy i-it h-hurts." Tala stuttered out before collapsing to the ground.