chapter 12: Baxter's nightmare

Credits to @Mermaid-Ghost-Girl

Hawk was the only one awake. He was laid down looking at eli as eli slept. Even though it was weird being In a room full of people that looked like him it was weirder seeing eli. Hawk knows everything hes going to go through. Cobra kai, hurting demetri, vandalising miyagi do, being manipulated by kreese and having to make amends to all the people he hurt. He wishes he can warn him but he can't.
As hawk was looking at eli he heard noises coming from above him. He knew it was Baxter. He sat up to see Baxter waking up like he just had a nightmare.
" are you okay" hawk asked unsurely. He wasn't great with kids but he can't just ignore a scared kid.
Baxter shook his head. It looked like he was crying.
" ermm you know it was just a dream. It wasn't real" hawk tried to sound reassuring and nice but failed miserably.
Hawk didn't know how to help this kid. He would of know if it was eli because its him but he knows nothing about Baxter.
" I like your clock bag" he said trying to distract him from the bad dream he just had.
" I made it myself" baxter said quietly.
" really? It looks awesome" hawk smiled.
Baxter smiled. He thought Hawk was going to be an asshole which yes he sometimes was but there was a nice side there.
Baxter picked it up and put his flashlight helmet on to show hawk better.
" how did you make this" hawk was actually interested to know.
" my mum helped me with my friend monty" he said sadly missing his mum.
" well your mum and Monty sound dope. They must be very talented" Hawk said touching the bag to look at it better.
" Monty is. My mum was" he said.
Hawks face saddened.
"I'm sorry little man but I'm sure your mum would be proud of you and monty. I bet you've made stuff without her that's awesome" Hawk said sympathetically.
" well I made this helmet light without her" Baxter said.
" that's awesome too. That would be handy for me reading comic books at night" hawk smiled at eli. Eli does that every night before he flipped the script. Hawk is now just starting to do it again.
" well I can make you one too and eli if your the same person" baxter said taking it off and laying back down.
" yeah we would love that. Go back to sleep its late" hawk said stroking some of his hair out of his face.
" night hawk" baxter said dozing off again.
" night buddy" hawk smiled before laying back down again.