Chapter 2

Hana was in a hurry to get to the back room of the gymnasium, aiming to snatch more towels for the sweaty boys.

Without a second thought on how many towels she was clutching in her arms, she turned back. She'll come back if more are needed.

"Hana! You brought too many! We just needed a few more," chuckled Hyoyeon, the manager of the basketball club.

Sometimes it felt like Hana was the manager of the team, not the assistant. Hyoyeon's laid-back and nonchalant behaviour made it difficult for people to believe that she was responsible for the management of a team that has the potential of heading to nationals.

Hana made no comment. Hyoyeon was right, but having more is better than having less. Looking at the boys, who were taking a break after a hard session, Hana gave the towels out to those who still needed one.

"Hey, manager! Don't mind Hana, she's only doing her best, unlike you!" Laughed one of the boys while receiving a towel.

Hana thought that was not a good comment to make at the manager.

Hyoyeon immediately threw a hard stare at him. "Why don't you say those words again, young man, and I'll show you how hard I can manage this team."

He had to run an extra lap at the end of practice.

~