Chapter 5: The Offer

The Prince mourned over Farah's death. He had never met anyone like her. She was smart, brave, and cunning. She was everything he wanted in a partner. He was going to miss her.

The Prince was heartbroken as he knelt beside Farah's lifeless body. He felt a deep sadness and regret that he was unable to save her. He closed his eyes and whispered a prayer, hoping that she would find peace. Just then, he heard a soft laughter behind him. It was the Vizier.

"So, you've finally learned the price of your foolishness," the Vizier said with a sneer. "You've released the Sands of Time, causing destruction and chaos throughout the land. And now, the love of your life is gone. Such a pity."

The Prince stood up, glaring at the Vizier with hatred. "What do you want from me?" he asked.

"I want what I've always wanted," the Vizier replied. "Eternal life. And I'm willing to offer it to you, in exchange for the Dagger of Time."

The Prince shook his head in disbelief. "Why would I ever make a deal with you?" he asked. "You're the one responsible for all of this. You're the one who tricked me into releasing the Sands."

"Ah, but you see, it doesn't have to be this way," the Vizier said with a smile. "Think of all the things you could do with eternal life. You could rule the world, gain untold wealth and power. And of course, you could bring back Farah. You could undo her death, and be with her forever."

The Prince thought for a moment. Could he really bring Farah back? Could he undo all the damage that had been done? The thought was tempting.

"So, what do you say?" the Vizier asked. "Will you make a deal with me?"

The Prince looked at the Dagger in his hand. He thought of all the people who had been affected by the Sands of Time, and of Farah's sacrifice. He made his decision.

"No," he said, clenching his jaw. "I will not make a deal with you."

He raised the Dagger, and with a swift motion, he plunged it into the hourglass. The room filled with a bright light, and the Prince felt his body being pulled back in time. He watched as the Sands of Time reversed their flow, undoing all the damage that had been done.

When the light faded, the Prince found himself back in the moment just before the whole adventure even started. He was in the camp of his father, ready to begin a campain and go to start looking for a Dagger of Time. So, what to do? He did not question himself with possibilites of paradoxes like another Dagger of Time existing somewhere else...No, he had to reach chambers of Farah, and quickly. Than he will tell her of their story. Maybe she can somehow remember or if not, she will believe him because he is a good storyteller and also he is telling the truth. At least, he hoped so.