chapter fourteen

It was cold. Freezing cold for Laenerys who was used to the warm weather of Kings landing and not the forever winter of Winterfell.

"Cold?" Cregan laughed as he arrived shortly after Laenerys had and saw her shivering body.

"No not at all." She replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Cregan laughed once more before he unexpectedly took the fur coat of his shoulders and wrapped it around Laenerys body.

"Wouldn't want you to freeze to death." He winked at her before walking into the castle closely followed by Laenerys.

The two of them walked in tandem and in silence down to halls.

"Where is our room?

"Always eager to be in the bedroom
I see." Cregan said in a jokingly tone as Laenerys blushed once more at his words.

"Stop saying stuff like that!" She told him as she gently hit him on his arm.

"Why everyone will soon know what we shall be doing as you will scream my name." He said with a smirk as the two of them glanced at one another.

"No they will not. For nothing will
Happen."

"Sure."

After they both finished talking they did come across the room of which they would both be sharing.

And as Laenerys entered the room she was stunned. It was surprisingly bigger then her one at kings landing and much more elegant. The stark banner hung down two of the walls and a vase of red flowers was set beside the bed which was one of the biggest beds she had ever seen in her entire life.

She didn't even want to know why the bed was so big as she was sure she would get an annoying and cocky comment back from Cregan.

She slowly walked around the room letting her hands run over the oak wood chests and table as if it was the best thing she had ever seen.

"Do you like it?" Cregans voice entered her ears and for a moment she had forgotten he was even there until he had spoken.

Laenerys only nodded in reply far to
occupied with admiring the room to answer him.

The bed sheets were adored with a flower pattern and red cushions matching that of the rooms colours.

"I choose red for house Targaryen but if you do not like it then it can be changed." He told her and as Laenerys admired the room Cregan admired her.

She looked so angelic as her eyes sparkled and darted to every minor detail around the bedroom.

"No I love it so much." She told him before she added a small thank you at the end of her sentence as her back was turned against Cregan he then began to speak once more.

"Laenerys." Her name rolled of his tongue so well. "I will wait for you." He said and she instantly knew that he was talking about bedding her by his tone. "Just don't make me wait forever."

Laenerys turned around to answer him but Cregan had already left the room so she just smiled or herself.

She was glad that he wasn't going to force himself upon her like many other husbands would. She was glad he was so gentle.