1

I woke up remembering i planned to film a video with my friends to go to the stanley hotel because its supposedly "haunted". Now u may be asking why did i plan it then, it was actually not my idea it was my friends that draged me into this.

I sat up half awake looking like a full on rat, untill my phone vibrates because my friends had called me i answered the phone before standing up to wash my face, "RAVI ARE YOU READY BECAUSE WE ARE I CANT WAIT!!! "my friend blasted into my poor ears "i can tell"i answered.

I ended the call as i needed to get ready, i walked into the bathroom and washed my face to see eyeliner all over my face (ok maybe i had a mental break down last night) i hoped into  a warm shower then went to my wardrobe to pick a outfit.

*change it if you dont like it*

I checked the time "oh god" it was already 10:00 and they were picking me up at 9:59 I quickly grab my camera and some "ghost" equipments that i got off amazon, plus my phone and stuff i ran to the door to see my friends just park in the drive way i put on my doctor martens and went outside "heyy" one of my friend yelled (ok why they gotta be so loud tho) "hi?" I replyed.

I got in the car then they drove to thy stanley hotel. Few hours later we arrived and i started my youtube video
"Hey guys its ravi again and today we have my friends with me that draged me to thy stanley hotel" i say to all the viewers watching "we did not!"one of my friends yelled "ok jeez she gets it"said my other friend.

We entered the building then got a tour of the place and they told us bits that we didnt know about also did YOU know that many famous people have been to stanley!!!

_______________________________

Thats the first part hope you liked it<3