─ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

*ೃ༄𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

*ೃ𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

"Alicent, my love, you needn't worry. I can practically hear you debating against the part of you that still holds rational thoughts. You must let go of them. What we do remains undisclosed and will remain as such until the end of our days. I will not be threatened by the possibility of losing you. Our love is what will hold us together. Without you, I'm afraid I would simply go mad."

Dahlia assured as she gently squeezed Alicent's waist and it seemed the two young women could not get any closer on the lavish bed, but somehow they managed. Alicent still worried. She worried about losing her lover to a patriarchy that forced her into an arranged marriage. The Hightower took Dahlia's words seriously and concluded that she too would possibly go mad without the bright-haired young woman. A wholesome moment turned slightly sour when Dahlia decided to slip her hand under Alicent's sheer nightgown, fondling her breasts and relishing in the feeling of smooth skin. Dahlia's fingers were able to sense every detail—the plump, olive-toned flesh aligning a slightly darker, taut nipple. From the minimal curve of her breast to the valley running up her chest leading a path to her clavicles.

"I missed these. Not many people are able to boast about touching a Queen's breasts. I dreamt about them. They're so much softer than I recall. And they are all mine. I wish to shout it from the top of the Red Keep that Alicent Hightower has blessed me with her tits."

Dahlia announced suggestively, a knowing smirk surely appearing on the redheaded young woman's lips as she successfully broke the established comfortable silence in the room. The young Hightower couldn't help but blush at Dahlia's obscene words while those dainty yet skilled fingers trailed the underside of her breast and then moved on to the other one to grant both equal attention. Alicent's eyes rolled back partially all while she bit down on her lower lip to suppress the needy moan threatening to disturb the atmosphere. Thankfully, the room was dark—aside from the full moon of course. But it had been too long. Much too long. A day short of a whole week since Alicent and Dahlia found their sexual pleasures outside of her fingers.

A familiar warmth and throbbing between the young Queen's thighs began to become apparent to her, but exhaustion was also battling for a spot in Alicent's mind and it happened to be the winner. Suppressing eager and raging desires, the gorgeous woman leaned up ever so slightly, the tip of her nose touching Dahlia's—a close enough proximity for the redhead to feel her lover's fresh breath dance across the skin of her lips as Alicent whispered her final thoughts of the night:

"Pleasant dreams, Dahlia. Perhaps if you decide to behave now I shall think about rewarding you in the morrow. Only obedient girls have the privilege of admiring my nude body. You must earn such a high honor—"