Prologue

(POV MAYA)"Bye Chat!" I said into the mic as I ended stream

(POV MAYA)
"Bye Chat!" I said into the mic as I ended stream. I then let out a large sigh "there was a lot more people in chat today..." I said to nobody in particular. I always had at least 4K people In my streams then I got raided by Tommyinnit. I didn't think Tommyinnit would even know who I am let alone raid me. I have been in Tommy's chat for years I didn't know he knew me he just to cool to. At least that's what I told myself.

(Time skip)

As I was down stairs feeding my cat Loki I got a text message from my best friend Shaylee

(Bad Bitch)

Bad Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    Wyd? Bestie

me                                                                                                                                                                                                   Nothing much just freaking out because tommyinnit raided me    

Bad Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                      Omg girl im so proud of you how many viewers did you have???

me                                                                                                                                                                                                   154k people I was so scared im telling you I got a bunch more followers too

Bad Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                     IM SO PROUD OF YOUUU!       

me                                                                                                                                                                                                  ty bestiee but I gtg edit a video so ill ttyl bye byee           

Bad Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                   Byeeee                                                                           

(chat ended)                                                                                

'phew I guess I have to edit the new video now' I thought to myself as I got up to go to my recording room/ office to edit the new video for my channel its called 'Shaylee makes minecraft 1000% funnier' (I know right so original). As I was editing the new video Wilbur soot went live so I tuned in to watch his stream since I hadn't in a long while since the whole I'm a youtuber gig so I just sat and watched then Wilbur said "so today when tommy raided mochhiee he was so nervous to do so because she is his celebrity crush I'm saying this because she is in chat". I was completely stunned and confused 'what I'm tommy's celebrity crush NO WAY no how he is one of the 4 thousand people that watch me stream' I thought to myself then I got a call from Shaylee I picked up "what's up Shay" I ask "WERE YOU JUST WATCHING WILBUR'S STREAM YOU ARE TOMMY'S CELEBRITY CRUSH". Shaylee basically screamed through the phone "yeah I was watching Shay and yes I'm stunned" I answer her question as well as the next "OMG THIS IS HUGE DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! IT MEANS THAT YOUR CRUSH LIKES YOU BACK YOU SHOULD TELL TOMMY" Shaylee basically screamed at me again. I just sigh and continue to answer all of her questions for me until she finally stopped and said that she had to go because she promised her brother that she would visit him in brighton today so she had to go so we bid our goodbyes and we left.