Chapter 2: Meeting the Others

Nyota was a cub now

Nyota was a cub now. She could walk on her own and defend herself (comes from growing up with a blue hedgehog who's fighting a bald man). She is independent, smart (she's the brains of the two, however Sonic is the humorous hedgehog), stubborn, yet kind and confident. She doesn't think twice when it comes to defending her adoptive brother from that maniac!
Since Nyota and Sonic met, they have met this black dark hedgehog named Shadow, whom Sonic doesn't get along with a lot. He's an anti-hero, since they have teamed up sometimes.

"Eggman was about to kill me, but you-"

"...had to save your blue butt again. Sonic, when are you gonna learn to listen to me?"

Sonic thought for a moment.

"Probably... Never," Sonic answered. Nyota sighed.

"Sonic, Sonic, Sonic." Nyota said under her breath. They both heard a sound....

a loud YELP!!!! Rang in their ears. Her blue eyes and his green eyes looked at each other. Then laughter. And another Yelp.

"Let's go see what's wrong," Nyota said. They went to see what's up and two foxes were bullying a two-tailed Fox.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Nyota yelled.

The two foxes knew to never get on a lioness's bad side (they weren't that stupid) so they ran as fast as... well, foxes, basically. Sonic walked to the Fox.

"You okay?" Sonic asked. The Fox nodded but was scared when seeing Nyota. "Th-That's a l-lion!!" He yelled. "No, no! It's okay! I'm nice! I'm Nyota,"

"M.....Miles Prower... but you can call me T....Tails...." Tails stuttered. "Okay, little guy." Nyota said.

Now Sonic and Nyota have a new Member of their little family, Miles Prower, or, as he likes to be called....Tails.

——————

FIVE YEARS LATER...

Sonic, Nyota, and Tails are fighting Eggman. Some Red Hedgehog slams into Nyota. "Huh!?" Nyota looked up. It was an Echidna.

She heard of those, but never actually seen one with her own two eyes. Especially one that's red! A blue hedgehog, two-tailed Fox, and now a red echidna? What is the world coming to?

"NYOTA!" Sonic yelled. "I'm fine, Sonic! Who are you?" Nyota demanded his name. "Good job, Knuckles. Take care of the rest of the rodents." Now Nyota was mad.

No one calls her adoptive brother or Tails rodents. NO ONE. Nyota pinned down Knuckles. "Hey! What the-!?" Knuckles asked. Knuckles glared at the Lioness.

"Who are YOU?" Knuckles asked. "Nyota." Nyota snarled as her ocean blue eyes glared at him. "You stay away from my friends, Echidna," Nyota hissed. "Ha! You wish... kitten," Nyota growled at kitten. How she hated being called Kitten.

Nyota scratched Knuckles and gave him four scars on his cheek. Oh no, Sonic thought. He called her a kitten.

Knuckles, Sonic, Nyota, and Tails continued to fight each other as Eggman just left Knuckles to be defeated by the lioness, the hedgehog, and the Fox. Knuckles didn't take that too kindly. COWARD! he thought.

"Eggman left you to die," Sonic said. Knuckles glared at the direction where Eggman went. Coward. Stupid. Bald. Man! Knuckles thought.

"Shouldn't have trusted him!" Nyota noted. "Uh, I think I get the message," Knuckles said. Some hours later, Knuckles decided to join their little team and betray Eggman.

Some years later, they got Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat.

An orange lioness, a blue hedgehog, a pink hedgehog, a red Echidna, a white bat, and a two-tailed fox.

This is a very unlikely friendship, I mean, a feline, hedgehogs, Echidna, a canine, a bat, friends? That must be the most unlikely friendship that was ever formed. But it's there.

December 15 2022(when Sonic Prime came out on Netflix)  That's when it all began.