❤ No one will take you away.. (Pt 3)

Here at last, the long awaited
Pt 3, the many requests
And comments, so sorry I haven't updated this one in a while

— Before continuing —

This story has high talk about gore, murder, violence, Cussing and so forth.
If you are uncomfortable, do not read ahead.

Happy reading, simps.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alas, the waver had begun. Whoever did the first strike and successfully hit the next person wins. Of course, you had known the consequences if you lost. You'd be forced to become Douma's. If you won, he'd stop this madness. One thing you hoped is that you'd win. You took a shaky breath before lunging forward to attack, unfortunately, Douma predicted your movement, he was able to swiftly dodge the attack. Pissed off and ready for this whole shit show to end, you simply continued to strike attacks at Douma over and over as he did the same. "Damnit.." You muttered under your breath, pissed how Douma kept dodging you to continue swinging attacks towards you. "Aw is my lovely Y/N getting upset now..~?" Douma taunted you, knowing how easy it was to piss you off. You ignored his teases and taunts, you continued to strike attacks towards him til you couldn't move no more.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Minutes turned to Hours. Still, no successful strikes on either of you. You were breathing heavily, you took a sharp inhale before giving your all for one last strike towards Douma, hoping to successfully hit him. You missed, then fell to the floor, eventually noticing the fresh pool of blood spilling from you slowly. You're eyes widened. "I.. Lost... H–how.." You were at a loss for words, both shocked that Douma managed to successfully nick ya one and because of the final break of fighting. You quickly moved your hand to stop the wound from bleeding out, as so, you heard Douma laugh. "Well, well Y/N.. I must say, that was indeed a great fight you put up. But you know the deal. You lost. You're mine at last~!" Douma laughed a sinister grin slowly appearing on his face, he crouched down to your level before speaking "I can tend to your wounds, but we can't here, so to my house it is!" You glared at Douma, wincing in pain as he picked you up, dreading the loss, you were just somewhat happy that this whole fiasco could stop at last.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry that this chapter is short, more to come ofc as always, aside from working on new stories I have also been busy with school and such.

Ofc, I still take requests so by all means, comment down a genre you'd like (soft/fluff, smut, angst, horror, etc.)

Ty for reading and tysm for all the votes, until again!