🦋{END}🦋🔞

Author's POV. -

Chatters and giggles filled around your house, as everyone sat on the dinning table, enjoying your hand made food.

"Yum...I didn't know you are such a good chef." Namjoon said while taking a spoonful and shoving it in his mouth. "Obviously. Afterall she's my sister." Jin said proudly while nudging Namjoon which made everyone laugh in the room. "Then why can't Namjoon hyung cook. Isn't he your brother?" Taehyung and you chortled by Jungkook's remark while Namjoon glared at him. "Very funny." Namjoon said mockingly making you and Taehyung burst in laughter.

It's been three months since you mate Taehyung. Since then you guys are constantly meeting and finally he convinced you to meet Namjoon and Jin. They were in fact always ready to meet you. But the past incidents and traumas didn't let you think out of the shell. But with Jungkook beside you, everything fall back in place the moment you saw them. It was heck of an emotional day but it was all worth at the end. You all cry, laugh and stayed together and it was that moment when you felt complete. Your mom was also very happy hearing about you coming back. She was aware of the fact that you're not her biological daughter, but she never let it affect your relation. She always loved you as a mother.

Everything was finally at piece. You were smiling fondly looking at your family sitting together and enjoying every moment. As you were busy in your thoughts, you heard your son yelling your name. "Mumma, see. Joon uncle brought this for my birthday." He chimed while showing the koya plushie making you chuckle. "That's so cute." You said pinching Yun's cheeks. "Thank you uncle Joon." Namjoon giggle and tickle his tummy making his little giggles to echoed in the house.

"What about your mumma papa? What are they giving you for your birthday?" Taehyung asked making Yun to look at Jungkook. "Whatever my champ wants." Jungkook said making a wide smile to appear on Yun's face. He made a thinking face while trying to think of what he want. Suddenly Taehyung bend a little and whispered something in Yun's ear who was sitting on Namjoon's lap. Yun's face brighten up as he nodded vigorously. "Yes!! I want that." He shouted loudly making you and Jungkook to look at each other. "What?" You asked as he looked at you with his bamby shining eyes. "A baby sister!!" Your eyes widen as Jungkook also had an amusing expression. You looked at Taehyung who was trying not to laugh at your and Jungkook's expressios. "Mumma papa I want a baby sister." He again repeated his words and your cheeks flushed with embarassment. Jungkook was also flustered but he played it off. "Yeah, why not." Your head snapped towards Jungkook who just approved his son's wish. Everyone started laugh and your face was even more red now. "I-I have to was-h the dis-hes." You stutter but slipped out of the embarrassing situation and went to the kitchen. Your cheeks were burning red but your lips had a small smile.

Time Skip-

After everyone left, Jungkook laid Yun on his bed and covered him with duet. Placing a soft kiss on his temple, Jungkook turned on the dim lights and took a glance at Yun's sleeping face and left the room.

He entered your shared bedroom to see you sitting in front of the mirror while combing your heirs but it was clear that you were zoned out. He smile before walking towards you. He sat on his knees behind you and rested his chin on your shoulder making you snap out of your thoughts. "What's my beautiful wife is thinking?" He asked while sneaking his hands around your waist making you lean on him. "About my handsome husband." You smiled with your closed eyes making him mirror your actions. He softly turned you towards him and stared in your eyes. "I love you." He whispered before capturing your lips for a tender and slow kiss as your hands circled around his shoulders.

*Mature Content*
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

Lifting you up, Jungkook walk towards the bed without breaking the kiss and softly dropped you on the bed. His hands removed the strap of your nighty as you moan in the kiss. He broke the kiss to admire your flushed face and swollen lips. Your chest heaving up and down with your heavy breaths and your eyes closed enjoying the warmth of his touch. "Butterfly, let's complete Yun's wish." He said against your neck and didn't give you a chance to react as he started to suck on your skin. Your toes curled at the sudden sensitivity and your grip around his shoulder tighten.

You were biting your lips to keep your voice low, but Jungkook was sucking your flesh with such passion that even your guts couldn't hold your sinful noises. "Slow down baby. Yun might hear you." Jungkook chuckle lightly leaving dark hickeys around your neck and cleavage. He pulled down your clothes leaving you half n*ked in front of him and his lips latched to your harden n*pples. You clutched the sheets while he flicked his tongue on your nips making your eyes roll back. "You've gotten more sensitive to my touch, didn't you?" He teased you while drawing circles around your navel. "K-ook...." Your back arched and he smirked at your desperate state. He planted soft kisses around your chest and navel before pulling down your dress and panties.

Your shallow breaths were echoing in the room as Jungkook kissed your inner thighs, going towards your glistening core. He blowed on your wet folds making you squirm and whimper. Your hips moving at its own making you impatient for his touch. "Ahm..." You moan feeling his lips kissing your cl*t as he drag a finger along your slit. His kisses got harsher and it turned into sucking while his fingers slipped through your walls making lewd noises. His tongue teased your entrance pushing you towards your edge. "Kook, I need you." You voiced out through your uneven breathing loud enough for him.

Jungkook kissed your core before getting up and hovering over you. "As you wish." He kissed your lips while fumbling with his clothes as your hands undone his shirt. Throwing away his clothes, he pressed his body against yours as you circled your hands around his neck. Your lips crashed together as he pushed his hard member through you velvety walls until he was completely inside you. You moan loudly in the kiss when his tip touched your g-spot. He left your lips and planted butterfly kisses all over your face and neck while slowly rocking his hips. You clutched the sheets feeling him stretched you out. He kept his motions slow at first but when you started to move along with him, he started to thrust faster.

You both were moaning each others name while reaching your highs. Jungkook fingers toyed your cl*t making you squiz him and he groan feeling you clamped his d*ck inside you. "I'-m c*mi-ng." You informed making him fasten his pace and not so soon you c*m all over his member while he thrust few more times before filling you up.

You both panted heavily before Jungkook slid out of you. Pulling the sheets over you, he pulled you closer and kissed your neck making you giggle. "Kook. It tickles." He smiled agaisnt your skin and held you close. "You always makes me feel special." He said making you turn your head to look at his admirable gaze on you. "I could say the same." You peck the tip of his nose making him scrunch his face and you giggle before snuggling in his embrace. "I love you so much kook." You whisper when you felt him kissing your crown. He just tighten his grip around your waist. "I don't think you need to tell me that." His voice reach your ear making you smile.

"I think we should do one more round." He suddenly said making you look at him. He chuckled at your expressions before brushing his nose against your cheek. "I've to make sure my son gets what he want." "Jungkook!!" You shooed him away while he keep pulling you closer and tickling you.

The night went down with two souls moulding together and spreading love across their life, while the moon witness the beautiful love story getting it's happy ending. 💕

________________🦋_______________

THE END ✨

Thank you very much for reading.☺️