Low - key Beefing

TW: language

(also sorry for not writing for the past two days, I was on a trip but I am back!)

So turns out, there is something going on with Larray and Nikita and I am not sure what. All I know is that some people in the house have Covid, but Vinnie and I don't. We still are taking precautions and wearing masks around the house though. (I know Vinnie gets it in the show but I am going to change it up a bit).

I wake up before Vinnie, per usual, and decide to head downstairs. I hear Mia on a call with Nikita. From what I heard, Larray tested positive for Covid and tried to blame Nikita for having him go to Chase's party. That doesn't seem to good. I keep listening while I make coffee until I hear Vinnie come downstairs.

"Good morning baby," Vinnie says.

"Good morning love," I say with a smile.

I make my coffee and I make Vinnie a cup as well as we make our way to the circular table in the kitchen. We sit down next to each other and I put my legs up on Vinnie's as he rubs my legs.

-in the bus-

Y/n Y/l/n

A bunch of shit is going on and I don't even know what's happening. I hear one thing from Nikita, another thing from Larray. People are walking around the house in masks and gloves. Everything is crazy.

-out of the bus-

Thomas gets a call from Larray.

After he hangs up he says "How are you gonna get a positive test back and then go to a party?"

"I hate it. Everyone thinks that he's so perfect. And I'm like he's just a fucking liar. Like how he's calling everyone, he knows he's in too deep. He knows he fucked up." Mia says with anger.

2 weeks later everything is a lot better. Vinnie and I were invited to go thrift shopping with Larray, Ryland, Baron, and Chase.

As we walk up, this shit looks crazy.

"Holy shit this place is nice," I say.

"It is," Vinnie agrees.

"I'm thinking about getting a record player," Vinnie says.

"Vinnie we both know that is a bad idea," I say jokingly.

"Uh rude, that is not truee," Vinnie says sassily.

Baron was confused on how it works so Vinnie continues to explain to him.

Later on we are all sitting down and Larray and Nikita are still beefing. Though Larray is denying it, there is definitely beef. He calls Nikita and she doesn't answer after Ryland called her. Also, apparently Larray was not invited to the dodgeball event Nikita started. Yikes.

-back home-

I can tell Vinnie isn't in the best mood. He has been a little dry with everyone and has been just on his phone all stressed. He walks into the kitchen where the rest of us are and has a stress toy.

I go to give him a hug and he gladly hugs back releasing some sort of stress from him.

"Vinnie what's wrong?" Alex asks.

"I don't know I just hate everything. And everybody." Vinnie says as I try to comfort him.

"You just really pissed off," Alex asks.

"Yeah. Right now I swear to God if one person says something off to me, it doesn't matter who it is, I'll punch you in the face cause I am so mad right now." Vinnie says.

I decide to let him go back to where he was because it seems he needed some alone time. I give him a kiss before he walks off.

Later that night Vinnie is in our shared room so I try to talk to him I see the cameras follow me but I close the door to our room before they can come in not remembering I am mic'd up.

"Vin, are you okay?" I ask him.

"I am better now," he says with a small smile.

"What happened earlier?" I ask

"I don't even know," he starts talking as I go on the bed sitting next to him, "I was just really pissed off seeing things on the internet about me and shit."

"Vinnie don't let them get to you, you are amazing" I tell him.

He thanks me. We get tired and eventually drift off cuddling.

-later-

"House Meeting!" Thomas yells.

Vinnie and I were already downstairs on the little bean bag things so we moved onto the couch.

"How is this all the people we live with?" Thomas says.

"Everyone just got to famous and left," Michael said.

"I know guys, I know." Vinnie says as I laugh.

"You're out last hope," Patrick says.

The whole meeting Thomas is talking about the business of the house and the bang videos. He wants us to contribute more together and make more videos on the Hype House account.

"Like people love seeing Y/n and Vinnie together," Thomas says.

"We could definitely make videos on the account, and promote the bang and everything." I suggest.

Thomas nods, "that would be great."

Thomas was talking about people wanting to see something they wouldn't expect. Then Vinnie suggested him making a thirst trap with Thomas. Thomas agreed and Vinnie got all excited as we all laughed.

-later-

I am driving home after running a few errands. I get out of my car and start walking towards the door. As I walk in a feel a cold sensation on my body. The boys sprayed me with silly string as Thomas filmed it. My only reaction was to cover my head with my hands. I saw a bottle on the table near the front door, grabbed it, and sprayed the boys too as they ran. Thomas films me again covered in pink and yellow silly string.

"We rarely get to prank Y/n cause she always sees it coming." Thomas says as he points the camera to me picking silly string out of my hair.

"You guys are fucking stupid," I say with a laugh.

-at the dodgeball event-

Everyone is having fun at the dodgeball thing. I keep seeing Nikita and Larray eyeing each other, but hopefully they talk it out.

"I can see them staring into each other's souls," I tell Vinnie referring to Nikita and Larray.

"Yea, they just need to talk," Vinnie says as I nod.

Later I see Larray pat the chair and they end up talking it out. Everything is resolved luckily so we begin a game of dodgeball. Vinnie and I are on separate teams of course and I see him watching me. I stare at him knowing what he is trying to do. The round starts and we run to get balls from the front. I threw the ball towards Vinnie and I hit him. I actually got him out! Which was very surprising cause he is super athletic.

"How could you do this to me," Vinnie says dramatically after the round ended.

"Oh hush you little baby," I said to Vinnie as he laughed and kissed my forehead.