1. Proving it 

Sitting in my garage adjusting me boots, my team are racing around to make sure my bike was all ready to go. Sitting on my chair I take a breath and take in the scene, I can hear to noises from the crowd, and the engineers running around.

I see two grid girls walk past then one trailing behind the first two and she passes by it's like slow mo.
She has beautiful long brown hair, beautiful plump lips, very pretty green eyes. She's wearing a black leather skirt with fishnets and black boots, also wearing a low cut crop top that long sleeved and black.

It's Mia.

I have only said hello a couple time when she has been at the podium when I placed. I have always thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I have now realised how much I want her to be my girlfriend. She so attractive all the moto riders want her but she always rejects them. This is my opportunity I have to ask her to dinner.

I shake out of my day dream and stand up and jog out of my garage up to her. As I get close I reach for her hand and she spins around to face me. God she has such a beautiful face.

"Oh hi Valentino, did you need me for something?" She says looking into my eyes, her hand slips out of mine. "Please call me vale" I say with a nervous chuckle. "Ok vale, how can I help you?" She gives me a warm smile, I really want to kiss her. "I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner tonight, just you and me?" I smile please say yes please say yes. "Sorry Valentino I'm not interested in dating MotoGP riders"

I'm a little disappointed she called me Valentino, "Please give me a chance" I say with a smile "No Vale, sorry" and with that she turns around and starts to walk away. I am quick to grab her wrist again, "I'll prove to you I'm worthy I promise" I say with a smirk and a wink then I walk back into my garage.

After the race~~

I pull up my bike into the box with Marquez and Lorenzo. I placed 1st, Marquez placed 2nd and Lorenzo placed 3rd.
I give my team a hug and the fans surrounding the box.
I walked up to Marquez and Lorenzo and gave them a hug and told them they did amazing job today. The three of us get pulled into the tower to go up to the three stands. I could see Mia and the two other grid girls standing on the sides. Lorenzo walked out, and the crowd cheered. He stood on the lowest step.
Marquez walked out the crowd cheered a bit louder. He stood up on the second highest.

I take a deep breath, and with a huge smile on my face, I walk out the crowd goes wild. They're screaming my name I see fans holding up flags with the number 46 on it. I quickly look at Mia and put my hand on her waist and kiss her on the cheek. she goes or red I smirk.

I stand on the highest step and wave my hands to the crowd below. The head Grand Prix shakes Lorenzo's and Marquez's hand and gives them their trophies.
When he gets to me, he shakes my hand, but gives the trophy to Mia to give to me.
She smiles and takes the trophy and stands up on the step with me and gives me the trophy, our hands touch.

I take my chance with no care in the world about what the paparazzi or media would think I put my hand on Mia's cheek and kiss her lips.
She doesn't pull away. I feel her smile in the kiss. The crowd goes wild. "vale, why did you kiss me? She says, pulling away. "just proving to you sweetheart, now will you accept that dinner date?" I smile looking into her eyes. "sure vale I'll go on a dinner date with you" she says with a big smile.

I take my trophy and wave it to the crowd. I put my arm around Mia's waist.
I couldn't be happier.

I really hope you guys liked this please request I'm sorry it took forever for me to upload. Tell me if I need to improve on things.