One Shot

Here we are. At the difference place but still on the same path and same fortune. Nothing better and nothing matter anymore.

The sound comes again and is making everyone crazy to the point where they stab themselves to make it end. They say everyone hold a power of their own but is a lie.

The sound gets louder as more people died. Nothing change. Is all the same. Everyone is dying and no one is there for anyone. All living things there slowly die.

As for this one person. It has always been that way. Even tho no one sees it. He is the only one who sees it. Even with multiple treatment, nothing helps him. He still felt depressed and useless. Each night he hurt himself to find pleasure in living. He got involved in smoking and drinking.

Things isn't the greatest for this person. He may seems like he's the calmest one out of all but deep down he's breaking down like an abandoned animatronic. But here he is still continuing his life. After the death of his mother, his family is not treated equally anymore. His father only side with his siblings and not him.

Things got out of hands as the financial problem appear. He have no choice but to drop out of school. He missed going to school even though he is the target for bullying for other kids. He decided to just not fight his mental illness anymore and let himself got to worst. As he moved out, he didn't have any savings to rent any apartment and basically just homeless.

He tried to find a job but none of the shop owners accept him for the way he look. He has no where to go so he just walk to the dark alleyway to find a boxes for him to create a place to stay. As he was searching, a group of men stop him from going any further and abuse him by r@p!ng him.

He scream and cried but all the group of men just ignore his pleading. Hours later after all the men was satisfied with him, they just left him there as he wasn't able to get up for a while. He wasn't entirely hating the thing that the group of men did to him. In fact, he felt rather worth for some people. Soon more and more people r@pe him and as for exchange, he ask for food and drinks. Some people even give him a few hundreds of dollars.

He wasn't all that sad anymore as he finally felt that people like him for the way he is. One day, a young handsome men step in the alleyway and found him there. The young man help him up and take a quick exam on his looks. His clothes were all dirty and ripped. His hair was long and messed up. The young man took him to his house and starts helping him. He give him a room to stay in and clothes that he can use.

"How did you end up like that..?" The man ask

"Idk.. things wasn't going to change if I just stayed home anyway. So I just moved out and be homeless"

"What's your name actually?" The man ask as he held the boy's hand

"My name is Seungmin." He answered

"I'm Minho. But just call me lino for short" The man said as he strokes the boy's thigh

The man named Minho then get the boy cleaned up and giving him a haircut. Seungmin agreed to stay with him as he give seungmin a job as a maid there. All he needed to do is keep the house clean as he is also living there now. Lino mostly worked at home and only work in office if he has a meeting.

Seungmin life was getting in a good path as he is given a chance to fix it. But his 'desire' is still the same. As Seungmin was cleaning, Lino then slap his ass as a joke. But he didn't expect that Seungmin reaction was to moaned. This took him by surprise and apologize to the boy. Seungmin felt a little embarrassed but just shrug it off anyway. His moan leave a deep effect on Lino.

One day, Lino went to the store to get some groceries and once he comes back, he give Seungmin a fancy box that was tied with a pretty golden ribbon. As he was mesmerized by the gift, Lino was smirking as he watch the boy open his gift reviling a very interesting maid outfit.