Characters

Hi readers
I'd like to thank you for choosing this story. I would like to share a story about the things many people go through in this life. I hope that when you read this understand and sympathize with the characters and hope that they give comfort to anyone who needs it.

I'd like to introduce the main characters of the book. Please note that the images are used for reference as how the characters would look and are not the actual characters, if used. Copyrights belong the artists and people behind the pictures.

Thando Nia Lupa
Nia is 20 years and a 2nd year student. She is a bubbly bundle of joy and has a need to help anyone in need. She studys psychology and one day hopes to have her own clinic. She has long brown curly afro which she like to keep in braids, warm caramel skin, almond dark eyes, 158cm tall, a small curvy figure.

Tak Mi-Sun
MI-Sun is 20 years old and 2nd year student. She's Nia's closest friend. She is known to be wild, fun, has powerful energy and fearless. She cares for those who are close to her and has a hard time trusting people. She find joy in art, music and dramas. She studys Film and media and wants to be in the entertainment industry one day. She has fair skin, long hair which she frequently changes hair colours, double lid eyes brown, and is 166 cm. She has a small figure.