The Witch of Justice: Aria's Backstory

Aria had always been different from the other kids. While they played games and ran around, she was always drawn to the library, fascinated by the ancient tomes that lined the shelves. She would spend hours reading and studying, determined to learn everything she could.

It wasn't until Aria turned thirteen that she discovered her powers. She was walking home from the library when she heard a cry for help. Rushing towards the sound, she found a young girl being attacked by a group of bullies. Without thinking, Aria raised her hand and a burst of energy shot out, knocking the bullies off their feet.

The girl thanked Aria and ran off, but Aria was left stunned. She had never felt such power before. She spent the next few weeks experimenting with her powers, trying to understand them and control them. She discovered that she had the ability to sense dark magic and neutralize it. She also discovered that she was incredibly fast and agile, able to dodge attacks with ease.

As Aria continued to explore her powers, she realized that she wanted to use them to help people. She wanted to be a defender of the innocent and a fighter against injustice. She studied law and became a lawyer, using her powers to aid her clients and ensure that justice was served.

As she delved deeper into the world of magic, Aria also discovered a new power: the ability to summon a hawk to her side. The hawk, which she named Justice, was her loyal companion and aided her in her quest for justice.

With her powers and her determination, Aria became known as the Witch of Justice, a fierce defender of the innocent and a fighter against injustice. She joined the magical council and quickly rose through the ranks, using her knowledge and her powers to aid in their efforts to maintain peace in the magical community.