Chapter 1: The intro

Two siblings, Kim Seungmin and Kim Ana were born and raised in South Korea. Anahita, or Ana, was the younger sibling but always took care of her older brother as if he were a child. Before Seungmin debuted, he never had an interest in working out or going to the gym. Ana however had always loved working out and would often go to the gym. She had been obese when she was younger and wanted to change. She wanted to feel strong and know that she was indeed strong. Seungmin on the other hand despised working out to a level where he would actively protest against it everywhere he went. After debuting in Stray kids, he was forced to work out and still did it only once a month.

Presently, Ana was heading to their local gym. It was always empty except for one other person that had recently started coming here. The gym was mostly empty because it was not a big brand one but Ana always liked that it was empty. She put on her headphones and listened to her brother's new album. She liked their music. It gave her a sense of nostalgia, days that had been full of laughter and fun. She took off her jacket and started lifting. Ana was quite buff and tall. So much so that you would NOT want to rob or harass her in the street because she looked like she could kill you. Just as she was about to move on to the 45 kg dumbbells, someone walked in. It was the man who had started coming in recently. They had barely interacted but were friends. They would talk about the gym and music.

His name was Changbin. She didn't know his last name but thought about how his name was the same as Seo Changbin for far too long. " What song are you listening to today?" Changbin said. Ana showed him her phone. " O-Oh. You're listening to 3racha by Stray Kids. I... I like that song too." He said with a slightly shocked expression. Ana nodded. " Their music's pretty good. My brother's part of Stray Kids, ya know. His name is Kim Seungmin.". Changbin momentarily stopped breathing. " I'm... standing... next to... Seungmin's SISTER?" he thought. " Hey. Hey. Changbin, you good? Don't faint on me bro! I'm buff but I can't carry you around." Ana said to a pale-faced Changbin as she waved her hand in front of his face.

Time skip

ANA POV:

My alarm went off. I stayed asleep. It went off again. I groggily looked at the time. " HOLY SHIT! I'm LATE! ". Today was the day that I was supposed to visit Seungmin at his company. I was mainly excited because I would get to see my younger brother after so long but you know, getting to meet Stray Kids was an added bonus. Obviously. Seungmin had asked me to pick up some tteoboki. I found a restaurant nearby that sold tteoboki and rushed off to the company. I had been there a few times before to meet Seungie when he called me over, so the receptionist knew me and let me in. I had never met the other members though. I danced over to the elevator. Yes, danced. I was listening to Case 143 and was doing some of the choreo. I looked weird but this is a dance company and I'm just bringing in some fresh talent.

ANyWAys. I had decided to wear comfortable clothes. I had on some loose ripped jeans as well as an oversized t-shirt. I didn't like wearing body-fitting clothes so this was my usual choice of attire. I had a mask on as well as a hat because some of the fans knew who I was and it wouldn't be unusual if they started following me. I found their training room. When I got inside all the members were resting on the couch. Before they could greet me, I put a finger to my lips and snuck up behind Seungmin who was on his phone. " PABO-YAH" I yelled.

SEUNGMIN POV:

I was casually scrolling on my phone, looking at the edits STAY had made of us. Just as I was about to call my sister and ask her where she was, someone yelled from behind me and I panicked. I threw my phone into their face. I turned back, horrified to find that It was my sister I had hit, however, she didn't seem hurt. " AH. Noona, you scared me. Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you." She simply smiled and told me she was fine. Bang Chan coughed. " Oh yeah. Guys, meet my sister. Ana, meet the guys." I said. My sister bowed and I glared at the members. Changbin wasn't looking so good but then again, he was always eating expired food from the kitchen.

"Annyeonghaseyo Stray Kids. My name is Ana. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Said Ana. Each of the members then introduced themselves. " Noona, It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is bang Chan and I am the leader of the group" 

Authors note: I personally don't like the use of too many authors' notes but um. So, I am writing this book as something I do when bored. I hope it's not too long for a first chapter and that it makes sense. I am pretty proud of my English skills so if there are mistakes, my ego would be hurt.(JK) If anyone reads this, probs not, please tell me about any suggestions, improvements, or mistakes you see. Also, I need some ideas for how the story should play out. Please do not feel afraid to give me suggestions or improvements. Thank you!