--3--

"You may not know about what has happened at the concert hall," Miss Simpson said, "people have died on and off stage. I doubt it's only one ghost."

      "I've passed that place during the daytime and it's not very pleasant," The girl beside her piped up.

     "Is your daughter...?" Lockwood raised an eyebrow. 

   "Yes, she's got Sight and Touch," Miss Simpson nodded. The girl next to her also nodded her head. 

     "Do you have any more details about what has happened?" George pressed, thinking it unnecessary for them to talk about the girl's talents at this moment. 

     "No, sorry," Miss Simpson shook her head, "unfortunately, details on what has happened in that concert hall has been kept to a minimum. Yes the stories were publicised in the papers, however, there weren't were many details given. However, you might get something out of a certain gentleman. His older brother was ghost touched on stage."

      "That may be helpful, yes," Lockwood nodded slowly.

     "His name is Harold Paton. He lives in 68 Lexham Gardens," Miss Simpson said. Then she paused, "Does this mean you'll take it?"

     Lockwood looked towards the other two who nodded. 

     "Yes," Lockwood gave the lady his charming smile. 

     Miss Simpson sighed with relief. "Oh thank you so much! Even though it will most likely be too late to save my son, at least I can know what happened to him." 

     "Of course, we'll keep you updated as much as possible," Lockwood said. 

    "What do I do about payment?" Miss Simpson dug her hand into her purse. 

    Lockwood raised a hand. "We can discuss that later," He assured her. 

    "Please, surely you need some payment before hand just in case you need to stock up on equipment or something? Transport expenses? Anything?" Miss Simpson's forehead creased.

    "No, I insist that we deal with payments of any kind to a later date," Lockwood insisted firmly.

    Miss Simpson sighed. "Thank you, Mr Lockwood. We really appreciate you doing all this," She said.

     "We'll keep you updated from time to time," Lucy promised. 

  "Thank you again so much!" Miss Simpson looked very relieved as Lockwood walked the two clients to the door. 

     Lucy remained where she was as George cleared away the tray. 

  Lockwood returned. Sighing, he asked, "When's the final appointment?"

      "In about an hours time," Lucy replied. 

   "I'll be in the library," Lockwood said, after several minutes. He disappeared into the adjoining room, muttering something that went along like 'might as well advertise we do police work as well now'. 

     Lucy giggled softly. 

  She picked up the latest True Hauntings magazine to amuse herself. From time to time she looked through into the library, the door connecting the two rooms had been left ajar. 

    Lockwood was lying on the ground with a book covering his face. 

  "Are you alright?" Lucy asked eventually, getting up and approaching him. 

      "Oh yes, absolutely marvellous! I was thinking about renaming. How about 'Lockwood & Co. Agency and Police services'?" He took the book of his face and looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.