Learning is pain

Jake had brought you to the one place you didn't want to go. You had to deal with the children at Grace's school but now there asleep and the adults were awake. They saw you both as a threat. 

You could understand why. Those marines used machine guns against them before. I would be mad if my people were slaughtered from some minerals. 

One grabbed you by the braid is made you kneel on the ground. The chief asked why they brought us here. Well that all you could understand. Since the pain from you braid being yanked was still throbbing in you head. 

Jake somehow talked his way on not getting us killed saying he was a warrior and you were a talker of sorts. You could talk to anything he said. The man holding you looked at you tilting his head. 

"Po is ke'u smart so ohe talk to lapo things for him" you said as carefully as you could to the person holding you.

Translation: (He is not smart so i talk to other things for him) 

The na'vi laughed a little hearing this. He straightened up when he saw the Neytiri glaring at him. You had to double take for a moment. Neytiri was holding him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. 

Jake looked at you a little mad for you saying something he doesn't understand. 

You laughed at little before making eye contact with the chief's wife aka neytiri's mom. She brought something sharp and scraped your face with it and tasted it. 

"Double talker and the warrior shall stay alive but must learn our ways. Tsu'tey,Nerytiri I trust you teach these two well" 

They male holding you threw you to the ground and groaned. This was the start of the worst months of your life. 

You had to follow Tsu'tey to a plant like hammoc to sleep. 

You were awoken up by the tossing of your body from machines. "I'm awake and i think my na'vi is in a dangerous situation" "Our na'vi aren't in danger" "Jake you don't know those children as soon as i awake in that body they will know and i'm clam chowder!"

Grace nodded looking at jake. "Wait did he awake before me?" Grace nodded again crossing her arms. "Colonel wants my ass to report to him?" Grace looked at you for a moment not moving. "He is actually been pacing around your room waiting for you"

He was in your room?!

You got up quickly jumping over everyone and bolting down the corridors. Colonel Quatric was in your room. You had a back up plan for this and it was running past your room and into the bathroom to hide.

the colonel in your room wasn't for a good reason. You knew it Lyle knew it Grace knew it jake didn't know it. He'll know why soon however. 

Even colonel knew it that's why he exited your room to stand in front of your room so you'll run into him. You ran straight into him. Knocking you both over onto the floor. You let out a groaned as he grabbed you to make sure you were alright. Slowly he turned his head to meet your eyes. 

Saying he was pissed is a joke. Your forgot how strong he was when he pushed you up from him. "Professor (last name)" "It was jake's fault i didn't want to meet the parents of the na'vi i promise you that this isn't a normal occour-" 

He put his hand over your mouth. "Silence please I understand Doc..." His eyes wondered to your body. "You're alright correct" You nodded slowly becoming worried. "I know that marine will do anything i say but you are different and you know how i feel about that right?" 

You tried to back away but he grabbed your shoulder lifting you to your full height. Which did cause him to have to look up. Cause if he didn't...He would be look at the under part of your...pecs.

(i can't with height i could write for days cause every time i looked at this fic at laughed at how tall this mf is everyone is to his tits or stomach unless there na'vi but i still can't stop laughing at it)

You were there since he first arrived. You were there now. You two grew attached in a not good way. Colonel was called the jelly hubby many times by the marines when he found you missing. 

Now you were missing for 7 hours. He was antsy he needed to check you over. You needed to stay near him for the next couple of days. You were the god father of his child. If you both dissapeared what would that child do. 

"I'm the god father of your god son nothing can kill me you've seen my scars" You said reassuring him. Grabbing his hand you tried to get it off your shoulder. He just gripped it harder. 

"I don't want you thinking you can run off and be one of them when you apart of my family now"

He let go and walked past you. That was a warning from him. 

one wrong move and you would be at war with him. 

 ...............................................................................................................................................................

You were shoken away by grace. She spoked to you slowly as you blinked to unblur your eyes. she said about being moved to a different area to keep track of you and jake's avatars. You nodded as you stood up wobbling a little.

You looked down at your coffee stained clothed from yesterday and shrugged. It shouldn't be an issue to wear the same thing. You grabbed the few clothes you had was moved to a aircraft to be transported to a different area. 

The whole ride you were dozing off drooling on jake. He didn't really care as long as you didn't sleep bite him he'll be fine. 

Grace showed you were to go to go into your na'vi. Laying down you awoke in your other body. Opening your eyes the first thing you saw you tsu'tey turning his head to look at your face. He saw you were awake and slapped you. 

"bout time you awoke talker" he grabbed you and forced you out of your make shift bed. "Today you will learn about the land" He said forcing you to look in his eyes. You could see his eyes were slightly dilated when you looked into his eyes. 

He slapped you again. "Let's go talker" He dragged you the entire day showing you things from the branched. Hopping from branch to branch you talked about the things you two knew. 

(hope you like the chapter my