Part 2

Lizzie's pov
I walked out of the door and heading to the Grand hall where the Miss mystic falls is being held. Once I go in I immediately start giving out orders, telling people where to put things. I look around to make sure everything is in place when I spot the judges and speed walk over to them.

"Mrs.Tompson." I say as I make my way over to the two judges walking in "it is such a pleasure to see you again" I take her hand and shake it while wearing a big smile on my face. "I have your tea waiting for you in the Great room. Earl grey, milk, and two sugars." I turn my attention to the other judge "Dr.Brandt, I was so sad to hear about muffin, she was a fine dog" I say with sympathy in my voice.

"Lizzie Saltzman?" I hear a woman say, I turn to look at her and when I see her pin with my mortal enemy Dana on it I knew who she was "Vera, Lilien" she said with a look in her eyes. "Dana's mom, oh.." I say suprised and knew I was screwed. "My dearest Dana told me so much about you before she died" she said. "All good things I hope" I said forcing a smile on my face. She giggles "not remotely" she said, my smile slowly dropped as she turned to the other judges. I walk away gathering Josie and Hope in one room.

I sigh as I close the door and turn my attention to Hope and my sister. "I am withdrawing from Miss mystic falls, effective immediately" I said as I walk over to stand infront of them. "I thought you had something important to tell us" Hope said to me annoyed that I was wasting her time.

"Wait why are you quitting?" Josie asked

"A personal issue with one of the judges, a direct result of that bitch Dana's sabotage" I said

"She's dead, Lizzie" Hope said sympathetically

"Correction: that dead bitch Dana's sabotage, the head judge is her mother, the town pharmacist." I said before biting my lip a little "There is always gonna be next year for me, but that doesn't mean that we here at the Salvatore School shouldn't bring home the title and stick it to those townies" I sat down oh the chair behind me "so, I studied all the stats and advanced metrics, and I have chosen I replace meant." Josie smiled thinking it was her "Hope Mikaelson" I sat with a big smile on my face not noticing Josie's had dropped.

Hope's pov

I looked at Lizzie in still slightly shocked as we entered her and Josie's dorm "I'm gonna regret this aren't I?" I said while looking at the binder she placed on the table.

"Regret it? You are the perfect Candidate." She told me. Before I could respond she continued talking "you are pretty, reasonably well-spoken, plus you have the added bonus of being an orphan, classic charity case" she said to me. I felt my cheeks get hot as I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing a little "you think I'm pretty?" I asked her ignoring the other things she said.

"Don't flatter yourself Mikaelson, you know what I mean" she told me before she turned her attention back to the binder. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach as she continued talking.

"That is my mother's research" She told me while pointing to it. I sighed and I picked up the binder "she used it to prepare for Miss Mystic Falls the year that she won" she looked back up and me as she spoke. She got up grabbing a box and putting on the table to reveal the box full of binders "This is my research" she had a confident smile on her face. My jaw dropped as I looked at her and the box full of binders "I've studied everything there is to study" she handed me one of the binders.

I took the binder rolling my eyes while thinking about how ridiculous this is. "Noon from the Salvatore school has ever come close. Until today" she sat back down as we continued to discuss the plan.

Josie's pov

I walked out of the room after Hope and Lizzie left. I was sad and angry that she didn't pick me, 'but of course I'm gonna do what she asks and help her because I'm a good sister' I thought to myself, because I was caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice anyone infront of me until I bumped into them, making all the to-do lists in their hand fall.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I said not even looking up to see who I bumped into when I dropped down the help pick up the scattered Miss Mystic Falls lists. Once they where all together I looked up with my hand already out "Penelope" I said surprised that she would even be helping with the event. She took the paper and said "Thank you" before she noticed an expression on my face "what did Lizzie do now" Penelope said following her eyes.

"Lizzie? She didn't do anything why would you say that" I say in defense

"Because she's Lizzie" Penelope said sarcastically "tell me" she said taking my hand

I sighed knowing she wasn't gonna give up "Lizzie chose Hope to win Miss mystic falls instead of me, I'm throwing the competition by falling down the stairs on another contestant" I said then walked away before she could say anything else.