A lovely wedding

Hi I'm y/n and I'm a shrimp queen forced to go to a stupid wedding because my parents wants me to find the love of my life.
What they don't understand is that I'm not like the other girls; I don't care about mans and love. All I want to do is to read my books because I'm a really smart girl.
They want me to dress cute. I don't want to.
I always have a messy bun and I dress everyday like a boy because I'm one of them; I don't like hanging out with girls because it's too much drama and all they think about is makeup and boys.
I'm not like them; I don't mind farting in public and I don't wear makeup because I'm too natural for that.

But here I am. In a light blue dress matching my ocean blue eyes. At first my parents wanted me to wear a pink dress but since I'm not like other girls I completely refused. My hair running down my small shoulders and a light red lipstick is covering my little lips. I am also wearing converse with my dress because like I said earlier, I'm not like other girls.

I was walking through the hallway with my music on (I listen to Nirvana because I'm really edgy) when I ran into a wall. When I raised my cute little head I saw that it wasn't a wall in front of me but a tall and muscular man in front of me.

"Are you okay babygirl?" He said.

I was too stunned to speak. I've never seen such a beautiful alpha male in my life.
We talked for a little bit and he explained to me that he was the brother of the bride. He was so funny and for the first time in my life I remembered a guy's name.
Noah the Lobster king.
I couldn't help but being flustered the whole time because he was looking at my soft lips while I looked into is beautiful forest green orbs.

-
After the wedding he ran to me before leaving and told me he wanted to see me again. He then kissed me!!!
I gave him my number and so did he.

-
After 2 long days waiting for a message from him he finally texted me. He asked me on a date!

End of chapter one : let's see how y/n 's date is going in next chapter😍😍