💌

This is basically like act 2 after Marvin and Whizzer get back together but before he (spoiler alert) gets AIDS

Marvin's Pov
Waking up is my least favorite part of the day, what makes it worse is when I have to wake up early. I don't know why I fell in love with a morning person then. Nah I know exactly why I fell in love, it's his smile, his laugh, his pretty much everything. Anyway I get up and surprise surprise Whizzer isn't next to me. I rarely wake up to see Whizzer next to me. The only time I do see him in the morning is when he's hungover or if by some miracle I wake up before him. Still I get out of bed and walk down to the kitchen since that's where he usually is in the morning.

"Mornin' babe," I somehow managed to grumble out while walking towards him.

"Good Morning," He says cheerfully.

"How do you do that," I say now hugging him from behind.

"Do what"

"Be so cheerful in the morning I barely manage to open my eyes before 12:35"

"Eh, it's a gift" he says turning around for a second and kissing my nose.

The doorbell rings

"Oh yeah Jason's staying this weekend" I say walking to the door

"Hello Marvin"

"Hello Trina. Jason go up to your room and get settled"

Jason's POV
I decide to go up to room without a fuss. I've learned that fussing makes the fighting worse cause then they say 'oh he got that behavior from you. No he got it from you'. When I get to my room it doesn't take that much time for me to unpack but I stay upstairs for a while anyway. I do not want to go back into that battlefield. As I'm sitting there I hear the door slam which means mom left so I make my way downstairs.

"Good morning Whizzer," I say giving him a hug

"Good morning buddy. You want breakfast?"

"Sure I'm pretty hungry," that's a lie I ate at mom's house but I love Whizzer's cooking so why not tell a little white lie.

Whizzer's POV
Of course I know he already ate Trina was screaming about how 'oh Jason barely ate my food this morning because he likes your little boyfriends cooking.' I don't care though because hey he likes my cooking better. As I put the food on the table I look at Marvin and just think, 'How did I get so lucky,' because I didn't only get him, I got a family. After we finish eating we sit down to watch a movie. Half way through the movie they fall asleep since neither of them are morning people and are tired from waking up early. So I sit there and look at my two favorite people and realize how similar they look. Like father like son. I go get a blanket to put over us, turn off the TV and go to sleep. God I love this family and I hope nothing ever takes me away from them.

A/N Thanks for reading this is my first ever oneshot/book ever and I really hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions just comment them and I'll try my best to do them!