|Chapter 11|Between us|

♡Wine and music flowed

WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Past live

Is there really a past life?

Charlotte have a very wierd feeling since ever she get a new fiancèe. Of couse, Reynold Eckart is just a piece that she used to escape her fate with Derrick Eckart.

The Eckart's family. Known as a powerful duke family in Eorka Empire. They are famous for being powerful, fame and yes...the two beautiful prince.

The Eckart is very powerful that can make the Imperial family face lose to them.

Thats why the emperor decide to engaged his only daughter, her highness the first imperial princess, Charlotte Regulus to the duke's first born son, Derrick Eckart.

A political marriage. Of couse the Eckart accept the perposal. Having an imperial blood flow through them, making them more powerful. Charlotte was unnoticed by the emperor since child. The crown prince, Callisto Regulus has been keeping her inside.

Untill he finally realise how beautiful she is, he decided to build her ranks. Beauty itself won't make her ranks high. Thats why he give the princess to the empress.

In order to used Charlotte to push Eckart's a bit.

Charlotte has favoured Penelope since ever she first came to the duke's.

"Break the engagement"

'Ah...that again....'

Whenever she has a contact with Penelope, she will hear a voice similar to her's whispering something. At first she decide to ignore it but when Penelope said that is good for her to break her engagement, she decide to try it.

Listen to the voice

She sometimes has a deja vu feelings.

As if....

"I once live my life like this..."

But some how.... the timeline itself has change.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Children who throw tantrum about being with their parents should be with them, am i right?"

Callisto said with a cold tone.

'Haaaahh...why people like to do this. Specially, marquis Allen! Brother is not in the mood right now'