The Date (Late Valentines Special)

It was finally the day, Valentines Day, but Shoto didn't know what to get Vox. At first he was thinking of doing what Mysta said but he didn't want to rush the relationship and plus he wasn't as bold as Mysta when it came to this stuff, so he decided to call up Luca and Mysta to ask about Vox. He thought it was finally a good chance to ask since Vox went to the woods this morning to do something. Shoto had no clue why he went but he didn't care right now because he was focused on getting Vox something. Shoto was currently in the store once again but this time he called Mysta instead of him being there with him.

"What up bottom?" Mysta said on the phone. It sound like he just woke up. "You know your one right? But anyways can you put Luca on the phone I need to ask him something." Shoto asked while walking around the store. He grabbed some chocolate from the shelf and went to go get some wine because he knew it was Vox's favorite but he wanted to get him more. "Yes Mysta?" Luca asked Shoto. Luca's voice in the morning was actully eally deep even though he had a deep voice to begin with he tried not to have it like that so he made his voice a little higher. Luca being in a mafia he would have to make his voice intimadating but now that he was doing something else right now with his lovely soulmate he put that aside for now. "Do you know what Vox likes, but not including wine?" Shoto asked while still running though isles like a kid running though the store to find a toy they like. "That's impossible to pass because that's the first thing he loves the most, so I don't really know." Luca told Shoto making Shoto panik more. "But I know he like dates because that's all he talking about when he's not talking about what's his favorite wine." Luca told Shoto making Shoto happier that he finally found something that he can do for Vox. "Thank you so much Luca! Your a life saver!" Shoto told Luca practically yelling in the phone. "Thank you, and did you need anything else?" Luca asked Shoto and Shoto of course being the sly person he is of course said something. "Tonight can you keep it down because their's people that wanna sleep unlike y'all." Mysta and Luca only did it once but Luca can see what he meant, but the thing is, was he joking because he didn't think Mysta and him would do it tonight. Let's just say Luca though long and hard about it untill Shoto said something snapping out of his trans. "Anyways I got to go but make sure Mysta's happy today and if you need to ask for anything just text me because I'm Mysta's bestie." Shoto told Luca knowing that he was probably blushing behind the phone screen, and it's hard to make Luca blush because he never talked about this stuff but he knew it.

Later on into the day Shoto get a dinner ready for when Vox got home. Vox went to pick something up for Shoto but of course the boy didn't know because he thought Vox was going to get something from his house after his boyfriend told him. It was a lie of course. It was 3pm and Shoto finally finished everything for his lovely boyfriend while the house was quiet because Luca and Mysta went on a date at 1pm and was still on there date. To be honest Shoto didn't know when they would be back and he didn't want to know what they would be doing (If you know what I mean). It was finally time and Shoto wanted their date date to be nice and sweet with some dinner and to watch a movie. "Not to bad." Shoto said in his head thinking that Vox wouldn't mind the small date that they were going to have.

Shoto was waiting outside for Vox because Vox texted him a minute ago telling him he would be back. Vox finally teleported infront of Shoto giving him a big hug before giving Shoto his little gift. "Love you babe and happy valentines day!" Vox said giving Shoto a kiss on the forehead. Shoto could tell Vox really did care for him. Shoto wanted to cry. He tried not crying but before he knew it the tears came down. "Woah! What wrong babe?!" Vox said grabbing Shoto's chin gently and wiping away the tears. "Oh nothing your just so sweet. I never had anyone to care about myself more than you care for me." Shoto gave Vox a tight hug and stop crying after a few more seconds. "You know if I could I would give you the world Shoto." Vox said. Shoto giggled a little before saying, "Yea whatever." Shoto grabbed Vox's hand and guided him inside before letting him sit on the couch. They've only been dating for a few months but it felt like they been dating for so long now and so many memories they created with themselves and with Mysta and Luca. Shoto wanted this moment to last forever. "I mean it though Shoto." Shoto looked back at Vox from the kitchen and smiled at him, he grabbed the food from the fridge and heated it up. Despite the beginning of their relationship Shoto really did love Vox and he was glad that he gave him a chance because if not he wouldn't know what to do. Vox made the boy feel special and Shoto would enjoy every moment of it. "I got some snacks and heres some of your favorite foods." Shoto gave everything to Vox.

It wasn't long until Vox got the hint of what's going on. Shoto pulled the cover over their laps and snuggled up onto Vox getting comfortable. "What movie would you like for us to watch?" Asked Shoto to Vox so they could go on with their little date they had in store. "I bet Luca told you what I wanted for valentines day hm?" Asked Vox to Shoto before he answer with what he wanted to watch (idk his favorite movie tbh just think of one xd). "Yep he did and I had to call him this morning from Mysta's phone." Shoto and Vox started laughing and then started watching the movie.

Before they knew it both of them fell asleep but Shoto woke u from his slumber and looked at Vox peacefully sleeping. {Oh god do I love this man.} Shoto didn't know what to do but he found himself leaning forward giving Vox a kiss on his lips. Shoto found a tight grip on his waist pulling him down on Vox's lap. Now it was both of them making out. "Thought I was asleep my boy." Vox said inbetween kisses. "Maybe." Shoto wanted more but he was so tired but he didn't stop. Vox couldn't get enough either he wanted Shoto. He wanted all of Shoto and when he wanted all he wanted everything. Vox picked up Shoto taking him into the room. Slamming Shoto into the wall holding him up he didn't stop there, he moved his hands up and down Shoto's thighs and kissing down his neck leaving hickeys that would stay there for days. Shoto made noise every so often but Vox could tell he was trying to hold it in. "Don't hold in those pretty little sounds my boy." Vox said in a low growl returning back to Vox's lips. Shoto didn't care anymore, he let out all of the sounds and he didn't care how lound he was. That was until someone came into the room and that person was Luca. He wasn't looking until he finished his sentence.

"Hey Mysta was wondering if y'all wanted to talk over some dinner." Luca asked finally turning around see the scene play infront of him. "OH SHIT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO COME IN." To be honest Shoto and Vox didn't care if Luca heard or seen it was Mysta and speaking of him he of course had to come running into the room. "YES THEY FINALLY DID IT." Mysta said yelling into the room by now Vox already put Shoto down onto the ground. "One no and two get out please." Vox said laughing because to be honest he didn't even hear them enter the house. "We didn't even get to that point yet Mysta so SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP." Shoto yelled at Mysta. "and maybe if y'all weren't so loud maybe just maybe we would've done it." Shoto said crossing his arms. Vox pulled Shoto's waist toward him and held him there. Vox whispered something into Shoto's ear that not even Mysta or Luca could hear. "Oh really you may consider me filling you up with pleasure?" Vox asked sweetly making Shoto turn red. Luca dragged Mysta out the room closing the door and saying that they could do that dinner thing tomorrow.

After a while Shoto and Vox went to sleep but Mysta was being loud. Wonder why ;). So Shoto and Vox didn't get much sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finally back and better than ever! I just wanna say thanks to all of those who were waiting for me to return so thanks for that and I would love to say thank because this book made it to over 3K and tbh I never thought that I would get this much reads at all and I was making this book for fun so thanks for that. I got sick for like a week and I had so much to do for black history month so there's that and also I'm feeling a little better for those who wanna know and I'll be posting more and not every 2 weeks XD. But thanks for everything and for the ones that always comment making my day more better than how it was before. This chapter made me feel so single tho XD. But anyways Love Y'all and Happy late Valentines Day because I didn't have one xd.
~°Love J_zzyFay°~

|•Words 1713•|