HEAT

Christianio's POV

We had put down the kids and now were walking back to the campfire it was really easy to think of us as a family,my mom had told me so earlier. She was such a beauty with long flowing red hair she was everything I hoped for in a mate beautiful,charming and did I mention feisty damn the woman was so feisty that after the first meeting we had in the classroom the first day I saw her and she pushed me away giving me tough talk I knew she was the one for me,she was so freaking sexy,and smelled nice too like vanilla and Cherries. These days I had to restrain my wolf from taking her every time I saw her,right in front of everyone.

We were sitting down now when all of a sudden she fell to the floor screaming,I bent down beside her seeing her eyes turned red,I inhaled her sensational scent vanilla and Cherries it was like her scent got stronger,my eyes turned a dark shade of golden I wanted to touch her,to bite her some more, to show her pleasure like no man has ever before. I heard my mom call me, my dad tear me away from her and threw me on the ground.

"Christianio she's in heat you need to get away from her" I came back to reality...heat oh my gosh we hadn't completed the bond.

"We need to get her away from you"

"Noooo!! Christianio,Christianio!" She cried my name over and over,

"She's in pain ,I need to help her,she needs me,I can't bear it she needs me" I tried pushing off the hands around me,but they hold me back firmly.my dad turned to my mom

"We need to let him go" he said

"No jhon,this is not how they should start their bonding"

"Let them be she already has children who cares if they wanna do it now, let them go" my mom hesitated,but nod her head indicating they should let me go. Penelope arched her back in pain crying, I touched her and she relaxed a little.

"Christianio" she said squeezing her eyes in pain

"Am sorry red I will make it stop I promise" I turned to my patents they nodded their head.

"We will be back in the morning" I said then ran off through the woods,penelope still crying. I ran until I found a cave and wrapped her up to me and we layed on the ground.

"Christianio it hurts" she whined

"Red I am going to make it stop ok" I told her and she nodded.I wanted her so badly my wolf itching to kiss her lips,I bent my head and kissed her,she moaned,she got some energy and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me hard. I couldn't wait any longer so I lifted off her blouse and touched her bare skin,laying her softly on the ground I hovered over her pinning her hands above her head and kissed her neck straight down to the hollow of her breast,she moaned loudly and I covered my mouth with hers to silence her.

I kissed her all the way down to her midsection stopping just above from her juncture,I pulled open her pants and took it off along with her boots she was now in black panties and bra, her skin beautiful she looked like a goddess

"Wow your beautiful" I said to her and she moaned I let go of her hands and took off my clothes I was fully naked my little friend stood erected,I finished stripping her leaving her too bare and I kissed her all over suckling on the skin leaving red marks everywhere. My wolf wanted more so much more I parted her legs seeing that she was moist,I heard her moan even more her hands falling around my head

"I want you red"

"Take me now" she whispered,I followed her command. I kissed her while I entered her drowning out the small cry which she made audible when I went in her. I went gently then faster,faster and faster she screamed but I continued kissing her,her nails dug into my skin,I felt something a warm,sticky substance flow down my back... must be blood but I dont care I was feeling too much pleasure it was intoxicating.I felt myself come inside her and I stopped and she bit her lips. I rolled off her both of us panting I felt her touch my chest and she laid her head there.

"Thank you" she whispered and I hugged her.we changed back into our clothes later and I sat up on a rock hugging her to my side,she fell back asleep and I dowsed off back with her.

In the morning I felt her shuffle beneath me when I opened my eyes I saw her staring up at me she smiled when I opened my eyes.

"Good morning"she said,I looked down at her and gave her a kiss

"Good morning" I got up and stretched it was a great morning.

"Well we should head off back to the campsite everyone must be wondering where we are" I stared at her smiling,she looked soo cute in the morning with her hair disheveled, I could get use to this I thought.

"There's no hurry" I pulled her into my arms kissing her nose,I pulled back and noticed her neck filled with hickeys

"You probably should cover those dont want the girls seeing them " I rubbed her neck.she nodded her head and pulled forward her hair.

"We should really go the kids might be worried,come on" she grabbed my hand and we returned back to the camp ground. When we got back everyone was staring at us I noticed that penelope blushed when everyone noticed the hickeys. I laughed

Later that evening after we changed and we talked to everyone, we all went hiking to the nearby river I was lifting up the girls parie in my arms and peyton on my back. we reached the river and I saw Penelope take her shorts and top off to reveal a beautiful sculpted body in a light blue bathing suit,then my brother touched her and I growled very loudly I presume, because everyone laughed.

"Ohhh look Penelope I think I made wolf man here angry by just touching you" he teased, and she laughed.

The whole day went by rather quickly the sun had gone down and the rain had started to fall we all ran back to the camp ground.soaking wet everyone stopped running and just enjoyed the rain the twins splashing around laughing and jumping I caught hold of penelope and pushed her back against a tree,wiping away her soaked hair I kissed her for everyone to see.