Author's Note

Hi!

FIRST: Wattpad seems to be being naughty and is cutting off the very last page of the story on some browsers. And apparently the last page of other chapters too. Maybe just my browser? It looks okay in the app, though. And if I hack the url. But please tell me the final word is 'together!', if not there's a problem!

(hacked url: http://www.wattpad.com/131550290-nightlights-guardians-of-the-edge-10-9-together/page/4 and something similar works for other chapters. )

SECOND! That's it! That's the end of the story... for now! I'd like to write a whole second book about these characters and what happens after their secret world isn't so secret anymore. If you enjoyed the story, I would LOVE it if you would go to http://www.amazon.com/Nightlights-Chrysoula-Tzavelas-ebook/dp/B00870ZRUI/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 and write a little review. (Or on Goodreads or B&N—whatever works!) Help more people find the story!

THIRD: in the name of helping people find the story, your votes and comments are GOLD here. Now is the time to ask me questions about the setting or characters or request that minor characters get a bigger part in the sequel, or anything like that.

FINALLY: Turn the page for a post-credits style extremely brief teaser of the next story....