Forged Bonds

A/n: Before you get into the chapter I want to say that I'm extremely sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that! You've probably seen that I've been making other stories and eventually left them for dead as well...BUT BE ASSURED I PLAN ON FINISHING EVERY STORY THAT I HAVE...well almost all of them. Probably not my earlier ones, BUT THE MORE RECENT ONES I DEFINITELY WILL! I've had a lot on my mind recently, and I've suddenly gained a spark of genius and became motivated to write again! I'll do my best to upload daily so stay tuned!

____________________________________

*Previously*

Tanjiro and Inosuke faced off against the Father Spider Demon of Mt. Natagumo. Tanjiro unleashes an attack, only to get hurled away by the demon's overwhelming power. Landing near a river, ...

*Elsewhere*

Shinobu: Do you know any of them? It seems there's no survivor in this area. According to the report, a few new Mizunoto-ranked members arrived and went up the mountain shortly. Maybe they are all dead.

Giyuu: Let's go.

*the duo runs off deeper into the forest in search of demons*

Shinobu: The moon is so beautiful. We're finally on a mission together. Let's get along well.

Giyuu: I came here to slay demons.

Shinobu: You're so cold.

Shinobu: Let's go our separate ways here. I'll search from the west.

Giyuu: Understood.

*Shinobu jumps away as we cut to Tanjiro*

Father demon: Stay away from my family! *jumps and performs a powerful punch towards Inosuke.*

Inosuke dodges as Father demon quickly retaliates with another powerful punch that also hits the ground as inosuke dodges again. Father demon doesn't let up though as he goes for a punch straight at inosuke. Tanjiro interferes this time as he's recovered from being thrown.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing: Second Form - Water Wheel!

Tanjiro brings his sword down on father demon's arm only for it to not cut through.

Tanjiro: This is bad. My sword can't pierce his flesh!

Father demon goes for a punch on Tanjiro with his other arm but Inosuke interrupts with his two jagged swords, also managing to not cut though the other arm.

Inosuke: So hard!

Father demon flexes his muscles and screams as he pushes Tanjiro and Inosuke off of him. Tanjiro and inosuke land safely.

Tanjiro: His skin is incredibly tough! Even my Breath of Water can't pierce his flesh. What should I do?

The father demon runs towards Tanjiro and punches at him, destroying the rock he was standing on causing Tanjiro to land on solid ground this time.

Father demon: Stay away from my family!

Inosuke jumps at the father demon from afar and readies to slash at him.

Inosuke: Where are you looking at? I'm here! Die!

Father demon turns and swats Inosuke away like a fly, sending him flying the distance, landing in the shallow water. Inosuke quickly gets up despite the pain.

Inosuke: It hurts so much. He merely swung his arm. Yet it's so powerful. This is bad. I can't use all my strength. Plus, I'm losing too much blood
and I'm feeling dizzy. Damn it.

The father demon starts running at Inosuke looking for a fight as Inosuke runs away from him. Tanjiro following them on the side on solid ground.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing: Second Form Modified - Lateral Water Wheel!