20💜

Enjoy reading...

**********************************

After having their dinner, Priya comes to Arjun and Ashika's room to check if Ashika needed anything.

She smiles looking at Ashika who is talking with baby making him let out a small baby noise. Aaruhi is sleeping beside her.

Ashika turns her head feeling someone's presence in the room.

"Ma...why are you standing there? Please come inside," she said, sitting straight resting her back against the head rest.

"Just come to check on you, ...where is Arjun?" She asked not finding him in the room.

"He is with Dad..." she told her.

"I hope you are comfortable here.."

"of course Ma,...If I didn't feel comfortable in my home then where will find comfort," Ashika said placing her hand on hers making Priya smile at her kind nature.

She kisses her forehead lovingly and says, "God bless you, beta. Thank you for coming into life," and softly caresses her hair.

They turn their head hearing a soft noise from inside the crib where the baby is lying.

Priya chuckled before looking at him, who is throwing his arms and legs in the air.
"This naughty boy is still awake, huh! Don't want to sleep, huh?" she sweetly said to him making him look at her with his big doe eyes.

"did you feed him?" Priya asked her while playing with baby.

"Actually, I was waiting for Arjun to help me. It is very difficult to hold him with only one hand," Ashika said looking at them with a smile on her face.

"Let me help you..." saying Priya helps her feeding him.

Priya is gently patting and rubbing his back to make him burp.

"I was thinking of organizing a naming ceremony for him this Sunday after 3 days. What do you think?" Priya asks her while placing the baby in his crib after he burp.

"As you wish, Ma. You don't have to ask me they are your grandchildren," Ashika answered, making her happy.

"Okay then, I will talk with our family priest tomorrow. You rest, I am sending Arjun," saying that she last time kiss her forehead and wish her good night. After doing the same with Aaruhi and the baby she went out of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arjun entered the room and frown not finding Ashika in the room.

"Ashi,..." he calls out softly not wanting to disturb his babies sleep.

"In the closet, Arjun!" he heard her low shout coming from the closet.

"What are you doing?" he asks looking at the clothes mess on the floor.

She gave him sheepish look saying, "I was searching for my night pajamas,"

"You could have told me, Ashi!" she again give him sheepish smile as he look at her with narrow eyes.
He shakes his head at her seeing her smiling like a kid.

After searching for few minutes he finally found her night clothes.

After helping her in changing her clothes he makes her sit on the stool inside the closet before going inside the washroom.

He came back after a minute with a wet towel in his hand. Ashika smile at him as he started wiping her face, neck, and chest gently with the wet towel.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" he asks slowly looking into her eyes.

"Just admiring my husband," Arjun smile at her answer and putting the towel aside he sat on the floor near her feet.