HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Izuku: Happy Valentines Day Sho!

Shouto: Happy Valentines Day Zuku *pulls him close to kiss his head*

Izuku: *blushes* So...I uh...I got you something

Shouto: You didn't need to get me anything.

Izuku: Did you get me anything?

Shouto: ...Yes...

Izuku: Exactly, anyways this is for you *gives him a box neatly wrapped*

Shouto: *smiles and eagerly opens it amusing Izuku*

Izuku: I-if you don't like we can return it..*he says as as he pulls it out*

Shouto: *pulls out a shirt and gasps as it has a ultrasound picture on it and it says, "see you soon Daddy"*

Shouto: Zuku...I love it, thank you *pulls him in for a tight hug*

Zuku: *hugs him back* I'm glad, I was worried you would think it's cringey

Shouto: It is, but that's just who you are and I honestly love it about you. I love you Zuku

Izuku: I love you too Sho...sooooo what'd you get me?

Shouto: *freezes for a second, because he actually forgot it was Valentines Day and only said yes earlier because he didn't want to be caught*

Izuku: Sho?

Shouto: Dinner! Yep I planned us a lovely dinner. Uh...if you want to get ready we'll leave at 5

Izuku: *Is very excited and runs off to their room to change*

Shouto: *waits until he is out of sight and pulls out his phone and makes a phone call*

"Dad? I need your card, your limo with a driver and a nice restaurant idea"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
This isn't part of the story or storyline, it's just a cute sweet short in celebration of Valentines Day

My boyfriend and I are going out for dinner and he said he has a surprise for me at his house and I'm excited. I'll tell ya'll when I find out what it is if you want lol.

Love ya! Happy Valentines Day
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤