Ch1 Óneiro

The world of One Piece is greatly covered in water bodies counting for up to 90% of the World's surface. The Grand Line is an ocean route that wraps around the entire world, south of the North and East Blues and north of the South and West Blues. It is separated from the Blues on both the north and south end by the Calm Belt. The Grand Line is split into two sections by the Red Line. The Red Line is a vast ring-like continent that wraps around the entire world. The first section is known as Paradise and the second is known as the New World.

The World is balanced between 3 major powers known as The Three Great Powers. The Three Great Powers are the three greatest military forces on the oceans, consisting of the Marine Headquarters, the Four Emperors, and the Seven Warlords of the Sea. The balance between them is what maintained world peace.

The Marine Headquarters is the main division of the Marine organization that has jurisdiction over the Grand Line. The Marines are the major military force that acts under the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

The World Government is a global regime that has ruled the world for over 800 years since it was founded by an alliance of 20 different kingdoms. It has since vastly grown in influence and now spans across more than 170 of the world's civilized countries.

The Seven Warlords of the Sea, or simply the Seven Warlords, were a selection of seven powerful and notorious pirates allied with the World Government.

The Four Emperors are a group of four pirates considered to be the most notorious and powerful captains in the world. Currently, the Emperors are Red-Haired Shanks, Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaidou of the Beasts. The Four Emperors are not typically allies, nor are they strictly enemies of one another. Rather, the four prefer to remain autonomous under most circumstances. The Emperors have historically individually resided within the second half of the Grand Line (known as the "New World"), exerting impressive influence and control over dozens of other pirate crews and self-governing islands.

Currently in New World, a big mysterious island, surrounded by other comparatively small islands descended from the clouds and calmy settled on the sea below. As suddenly it appeared, it also suddenly disappeared to the naked eye. Surrounded by a thick veil of mist.

The main Island is Covered with forests, rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, deserts etc

The main Island is Covered with forests, rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, deserts etc. It has the perfect balance of all geographical conditions and the soil is the most fertile soil the world can ever hope to find.

Currently in the north eastern part from the middle of the main Island, a strange portal appeared just two and a half meter above the ground and it spits out a guy who has a sharp jawline, scarlet black hair with complimentary color of bright scarlet red underneath. Bright Purple eyes that can glow in the darkest of nights and a body with a lean muscular build. Covered in a tight, black, long-sleeved shirt, with grey joggers.

" fuck, my ass!! Where am I???
Ah right, I got a new life in One Piece thanks to the God. Although he was the reason i died due to him sneezing and mistakenly turning off my life button on his console. Although to make up for his mistake, he reincarnated or should i say transmigratted, whatever. He sent me in the world of One piece before the start of main storyline along with gifts." said Dev as he got up and dusted his ass.