Valentines Speical

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry this took so long. But it's longer than usual and hope you all enjoy it.

It was another day in the greater city of Los Angeles; only, today was Valentine's Day . Wolf and Diane were still dating and have been living life to the fullest. Today was supposed to be a great day; one where Wolf and Diane appreciate each other. Little did they know, today was going to go differently than either one of them thought...

Wolf just woke up to see it was 7:00 A.M and got up to start his day; having breakfast, brushed his teeth, and took a shower. After he got out, he was getting changed, before he saw a picture of him and Diane; angering him for some reason.

"I can't believe I can't spend the day with Diane!" Wolf growled as he finished getting changed.

"Of all days, I have to be in heat today."

Wolf has actually been in heat for a few days; avoiding Diane, telling her he was sick and he was gonna stay with his  crew. He had hoped for a miracle; that his heat would end before today. Unfortunately, fate had different plans though, including this call he was getting from Diane.

Wolf then sighed, before answering his phone."Hey Diane, Happy Valentines Day!"

"Thanks Wolf, Happy Valentine's Day." Diane said, though Wolf could've swore she sounded a little nervous, but couldn't think too much about it since Diane's voice was making Wolf horny.

"So, any special plans with someone today governor?" Wolf said, knowing he had to tell Diane he wouldn't be able to spend the day with her.

Now, you're probably wondering why Wolf didn't want to have sex with Diane. Well, it's not that he didn't want to, by god did he, but rather because he didn't want it to be like this.

Wolf always wanted to have sex with Diane on a special occasion; meaning a romantic date night, followed by a stroll in the park, before going home with Diane and having some wine and hitting it off...

"Wolf?" Diane said as Wolf came back to earth.

"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" Wolf asked and cursed himself for not listening.

"I was telling you that I'm going to be busy for these next few days and wanted to apologize." Diane said.

'This is perfect!' Wolf thought. 'Not only do I not have to tell Diane a lie, but also have my heat end by the next time I see her!'

"Oh, it's alright Diane. I understand." Wolf said, happy Diane wouldn't figure out about his heated situation.

A/N: I know, I know. I'm a real comedian.

However, Diane found Wolfs reaction surprising and worried. Did she do something wrong? Did Wolf not love her anymore? Was he seeing someone else?

"You took that better than I thought you would. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you don't want to see me today." Diane said, causing Wolf to panic.

"Well I'm not happy about it, I'm sorry for being understanding." Wolf said, regretting his words.

"So you are mad, hmm?" Diane said, making Wolf confused.

"I don't know what you want me to say Diane. I tell you I understand and you get upset. Then, I tell you I'm not happy and you get upset. What do you want me to say?" Wolf asked, before hearing Diane chuckle.

"Nothing, I'm just messing with you Wolfie~" Diane cooed, causing Wolf to growl.

"Are you angry~" Diane cooed, getting another growl out of Wolf. "Are you ok Wolf?"