13

We sat around the motel room waiting for Sam to get back from examining the body

We sat around the motel room waiting for Sam to get back from examining the body. Dean was on the bed listening to the radio while cleaning his guns.
  I went on Sam's laptop to see if I could find anything. I was scrolling through the school pictures that were on file. "So, did you find anything?"  Sam came through the door and took a seat next to me. He pulled off his jacket and placed it on the back of his chair.
"There was a group of teachers who got together on Sundays for a book club. Only they read witchcraft, not romance and non fiction." I said showing him the group of people in the photos. There was a book spine that had Latin on it unlike the rest of the other books. At this point I knew I had lost the bet.
Sam took out a paper and handed it to us. "I found this, 6 months ago the math teacher  named Tara Anders died while teaching her class." I scanned the photo of the woman smiling with a few of her students. "The coroner said she died unexpectedly. She was a healthy 31 year old. And the students said she complained about pain in her chest before she fell to the floor and she bled from her eyes." I scrolled down to find that she was one of the women in the book club photo.
"She was part of the book club before." I said to myself.  "So we're dealing with a dead angry witch." I mumbled.
"Pay up!" Dean did a little dance. I rolled my eyes at his horrible dancing skills.

  Once the boys and I had finished eating. We grabbed our gear and headed to the school to find who killed these poor people.
  The schools halls were dark and gloomy. As we walked our steps echoed through the hall. Each room we searched thoroughly to find anything suspicious. Dean and Sam went into rooms opposite of each other to make sure it was clear. I walked closer one of the rooms that was a few ahead of where the boys were.
  There was a voice coming from the room. I hid around the door and peaked in to see who it was. There was a woman sitting next at a desk on the phone. "Okay fine. I'll get rid of them. Yes I'll meet you there. Bye." She hung up the phone and stood up.
"A little late to be teaching a class isn't it?" I leaned against the doorway and crossed my arms.
She took a step back, "I was just marking some last minute papers." I watched her gulp. I stepped into the classroom.
"Right.." She grabbed her book off of the table. I noticed the spin of the book. "On witchcraft?" I raised an eyebrow. She looked at the book on her hand and tried to hide the hoodoo looking title.
"I don't know what you're talking about. Now if you excuse me—" There was a loud bang in the hallway and the sound of feet pattering on the floor. Sam ran up to the door, "Have you seen Dean?"
  I went up to Sam, "I thought he was with you?"
"He was until he went into the hall, he disappeared." He panted. "The ghost is here in the school, you were right, she looks like the one that died from that heart attack."
"Oh no." Our heads shot over to the woman. Dean ran up to us holding his arm.
"Dean are you okay?" I walked up to him to check out his arm. It was dislocated. "Jee how hard did she push you." He was rolling his arm to try and put it back in its socket.
    "I'm fine." He winced when I placed my hand on his arm but immediately shook it off, pretending to be tough in front of me. "She just threw me into the lockers no big deal." He groaned, "We need to find her corpse and burn it, f—AST." He yelled as I pushed his shoulder back into place. "Don't give me a warning or anything."
He glared at me, "Sorry." I muttered. He held his shoulder to see if it was properly in place.
"She's here for me. Now I'm good as dead, I shouldn't have come here." The woman walked towards us but the ghost appeared beside her. She screamed as it pushed her into a bunch of desks moving them all around. Dean took out his gun and shot through her, making her disappear.
"She'll be back so we ought to salt and burn those bones quick." I walked over to her and helped her up.
"Why is she after you?" She gulped. "You might as well tell me." Sam took out his bag of salt and drew a circle around us. I held onto her shoulders.
"Because we killed her!" She started to cry. "It's all my fault, Lynn wanted her out of the group."
  "Miss Smith?" She nodded.
  "She was advancing too fast and using her skills outside of the club when we told her strictly not to, it was the rules. And then Lynn forced me to kill her or she would have killed my sister." She put her hands into her face and sobbed. "She's killing us off one by one, first it was Mathew's, her lover, and then it was Lynn, now it's me."
"Where is she buried?"
  "The old cemetery out back. In the field behind the school." When she took her face out of her hands to look at me her eyes widened, "Look out!!" The ghost was behind Sam, I jumped out of the salt circle so I could help them. Sam swung metal meter stick at her, she faded before he could hit her.
"Stay in this circle, do not leave no matter what." Dean yelled at her. We ran out to the hallway.
   "Come on, we need to get to the cemetery and finish off this fiasco." We all walked down the hall, a sudden gust of wind had Dean and Sam flying into lockers. The woman flashed in front of me and her force threw me down the hall. She pinned Sam to the locker, Dean stood up. "Y/n, go find her grave! We'll deal with her!" I nodded and ran down the hall to the back doors, slamming them open. I saw a shovel leaning against the wall. I grabbed it and ran through the basketball court and into the soccer field towards the small bush of trees.

I couldn't feel my feet I was running so fast. I blocked branches from hitting my face. Once I made it to the chain link gate I shoved it open. "Tara Anders, Tara Anders." I repeated to myself as I looked at all the gravestones. "Tara Anders!" I yelled as I found it.
I don't think I've ever dug a grave so fast. The last foot of dirt I started to claw out the rest. As I got to the wooden box I smashed it in with my boot and used the hole as a handle to pull it out. I poured the bag of salt all of the body and poured lighter fluid to soak the corpse. I crawled out of the grave and lit a match. The body went up into flames and I sighed in relief.