➛ 1

chapter one
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴? 𝘭𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴!

"kids!" lou shouted excitedly. "lou!"
The three children yelled excitedly, "We're here." Destiny remarked, "How does it feel to be the camp director," which made lou smile even wider.

"I think the world is empowering because I just pulled a very buttery chipmunk out of the popcorn maker."She smiled even wider than before. Concerned for his half cousin, Finn remarked, "I mean, there were three rosses, and only one of you."

Lou laughed "I need your help welcoming the newcomers! I see two over there!"

A young child was standing there on her phone, seemingly texting someone, and another was standing nearby, looking around quite bewilderedly and obviously outside of her home grounds.

The girl on the phone saw the four as they approached them. "hi there!" destiny cheerfully exclaimed.

"ah!" yelled the little one. "whats your name?" destiny questioned. She mumbled, "gwen." Lou asked in a whisper, "why are we whispering?" "am I whispering?" she asked. "Go ahead and speak up, a little bit."

Gwen said loudly, "You got it!"

"hey! whats your name?" matteo asked the girl on the phone making her head go up.

"I'm Vinnie." She flashed her dimples in a smile.

"woah! You have so many piercings; were they painful?" Destiny prompted. "a little."

"oh! looks like your both woodchucks." lou claimed, after looking up from her board,  "eek! I cant wait to teach you so much," Destiny yelled.

-

Vinnie was already finished while everyone was unpacking. She continued to use her phone. lou walked in with a girl in a pink sweater. "look who i found at the docks."

making everyone look up. "i was so lost, everyone said the woodchuck cabin was the brown building with trees around it, thats all the buildings!" the pink shirt girl exclaimed.

vinnie raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "is she our counselor?" she asked a little concerned while
getting up from the bed. 

"yep!" destiny gleamed at this. "hiii!" she went to go grab for a hug. which ava declined, "woah! if a stranger tries to hug you that means their usually trying to steal your wallet."

vinnie chuckled while lou said, "well this is woodchuck neighborhood, where we dont scare the campers."

-

"well i call this bunk, anyone wanna arm wrestle, mamas been pumping hay stacks all spring." lou put her on stuff vinnies bed. "uhhh? arent your the camp director? isnt there a cabin for that?"

lou said she forgot and was about to head off.

vinnie turned around because she felt someone staring at her. it was ava. she quickly looked over at lou and offer to help, with lou sending her a thanks.

-

it was morning and vinnie felt something next to her making her pop up, waking everyone.