|Chapter 10|

A/N: Sorry, I really cannot find the time to keep on updating this every other day. I might have to move the update time to every three days, I'm super sorry! Right now is one of the busiest times in my dance season, and my clubs and sports keep getting heavier. I am also trying to keep up with my crossover book on @the-epic-potatoes and my Aruden Oneshots, especially because this book is not really getting as many reads as the others. Thanks for reading though, and I will still continue to update!!!

Tu repeated the prophecy again for Chiron. He scratched his beard. "Jacksons and their friends have a history of getting into troublesome prophecies," he said. "I must think on this. I'll come and get you both when I have decided."

Zoe and Tu walked out of the Big House, dejected. "Do you still want to be my friend after all that?" Zoe asked, her heart heavy. She didn't want Tu to get hurt because she was a Jackson.

"Of course I do!" Tu exclaimed. "In fact...do you want to be my best friend?" He asked her so sweetly that Zoe grinned.

"Yes, of course! I've never had a best friend before."

"Me, neither." Zoe and Tu headed back to their cabin, forgetting that they had two new cabinmates. Sophia and Pan were on their bunks, not talking to or acknowledging each other when Zoe and Tu entered.

"Uh, hey guys," Zoe said. "Hi," said Sophia. Her voice was soft and high. She clutched a book in her hands, and her dark skin glowed in the cabin's artificial light, giving her the appearance of a ghostly echo.

Pan was the exact opposite of Sophia. He crunched noisily on a tin can and threw a Hackey Sack at Tu, who caught it easily. "What's up?" he brayed, taking another bite out of the tin can.

"Well, so there was this prophecy..." Zoe began, and Pan and Sophia sat forward with wide eyes. "Spill," Sophia instructed, tossing her book to the side.

Tu recited the prophecy for them, and Sophia's expression changed immediately. "It talks about the god of sun and the god of war - that's obviously Apollo and Ares. Sending four demigods to their fate? Having you face your 'legacies'?" They're obviously talking about the four of us. And this secret Oracle? Sounds dangerous."

"I'm sorry," Zoe sighed. "Chiron said that people who hang around the Jacksons tend to get a little more trouble than we're worth."

"My dad was best friends with yours," Pan said. "I barely know you, but I really wanna go on a quest, dude."

"I don't know, quests sound dangerous..." Sophia murmured.

"You guys, we still have to wait for Chiron's thoughts on this," Zoe cried. "For now, let's just try to go on normally." Before she had the chance to suggest an activity, any activity to get their minds off the prophecy, Chiron knocked on the doorframe to their cabin and peeked inside. His horse form prevented him from being able to come fully inside, so the four demigods followed him outside to a stone bench and sat down.

"I'm afraid a quest must be commissioned," he said. "I usually don't assign quests to first years, if at all, but if there is a secret Oracle out there she must be found. And you must find her."

"What happens now?" Sophia asked. Chiron crossed his arms.

"Young demigods, here's what you're going to do..."